[Build] Monthly Movie Res

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by DorianPavus_, Nov 9, 2016.

?

What Do You Think?!

+1 24 vote(s) 96.0%
0 0 vote(s) 0.0%
-1 1 vote(s) 4.0%
  1. Hello Everyone!

I came up with a cool idea and decided to put it to action! Every month I am going to decorate /v +MM ( standing for Monthly Movie ) to look like a scene or important part of a movie! For example, if this months theme for that res was the Maze Runner I might have an open part in the middle of the res with stuff ( The glade ) and a maze surrounding it! I will be accepting movie suggestions for the res but I might not make it depending on the time and materials I have. I will start building it at the beginning of the month so it will be on display for the whole month. Dont expect the res to be done the first few days of the month because I still have to build it ( depends how big the build is cause some I could finish easily in an hour ):p I hope you will enjoy this idea :D

Novembers Theme:
    The Lorax

Decembers Theme:
    Narnia

January's Theme:
    Alice in Wonderland
    Where: /v +MM on smp8
  2. Very neat idea will defiantly challenge your creative thinking :D
  3. Good luck on this! If you need any resources, I would be glad to help you out with that.
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.
  4. I took some pictures while visiting the res. It looks great and I love the Lorax that is inhabiting the res :p

Once again, I think this res is great and I cant wait to see it in the future months! The Lorax doesnt have a lot to build but its still cool <3 I have a movie suggestion for the res: Hunger Games or Hunger Games- Catching Fire!
  5. BUMP!
    Check Out The Res At /v +MM
    This Months Theme Is The Lorax

I Might Add Some More Trees Or A River!
    Kytula likes this.
  6. Awesome idea! I'll be glad to help with this if you need resources or just help building!
  7. Like a bunch of others, if you need anything give me a shout... in honor of star wars: Rogue One, Perhaps a star wars build for December?
  8. BUMP!
    Great Suggestions So Far For December, It Will Be Hard To Choose!
  9. BUMP!
    I Will Be Adding The "Once Lers" House To The Res Soon!
  10. BUMP!
    I Will Finish The "Once Ler's" House Today!

I am gladly accepting suggestions for next months movie!
    I Am trying to figure out what I am going to build next month so I can try to gather some materials. Plant ahead of the time so it will be easier and faster to get done.

Movie Suggestions I Have Gotten So Far:
    -Hunger Games
    -Hunger Games: Catching Fire
    -Star Wars
    -Tinkerbell Secret of The Wings
    -Up
    -The Polar Express
    -Narnia ( the lamppost scene )

11. Snapped A Pic of The "Once Ler's" House As I Passed By!

Cool right
    BlinkyBinky and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  12. For December do something christmas themed
  13. This is a great Idea, and I believe it will add some light hearted fun to the community! I look forward to what's up your sleeves for the following months.
  14. BUMP!
    Its Almost December!

I am gladly accepting suggestions for Decembers movie!
    I Will Decide On What Movie December Is Going To Be Tomorrow!

-Hunger Games
    -Star Wars
    -Up
    -The Polar Express

I might or might not do a Christmas themed movie for December!
    Kytula likes this.
  15. star trek build the borg cube in the sky XD
    Kytula likes this.
  16. BUMP!
    Its Almost December!

Today is the day I will decide what movie it will be for December!
    All movies suggestions will be kept on the list for future months so dont worry =3
    Don't forget to keep giving movie suggestions for future months!

-Hunger Games
    -Star Wars
    -Up
    -The Polar Express
    -Star Trek ( borg cube in sky )

Now It's Time For You To Know What Movie It Will Be For December!
    The Movie Is.....

Narnia

I really love the Narnia movies and I thought it would be really fun to try to make a build out of it.

The Lorax theme will be taken down tomorrow at 4:00pm EMC time. I will start building the Narnia theme on December 1st after school! ( which happens to be a half day for me, yay! )

Come Check It Out At /v +MM on smp8!
    LtCaptainMe and Kytula like this.
  17. NOTICE:
    The Monthly Movie Res Was Just Reset
    R.I.P The Lorax
    I Will Start Building Narnia Tomorrow!
    LtCaptainMe, Kytula and Kippy159 like this.
  18. BUMP!

Starting To Build Narnia At /v +MM Right Now! You May Come By To Watch Me Build If You Please :p The Res Should Be Done Sometime Today or Tomorrow. If Not, On The Weekends!

Donations are gladly accepted! I am currently needing lots of snow blocks, oak saplings, and spruce saplings. You can also donate rupees to help me buy materials! Thanks :D
  19. BUMP!

Starting To Build Narnia At /v +MM ! The Res Should Be Finished Over the Weekend. If Not, sometime next week!

Donations are gladly accepted! I am currently needing lots of snow blocks, oak saplings, and spruce saplings. You can also donate rupees to help me buy materials! Thanks :D