Build ideas involving specific blocks

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by We3_MPO, Jun 28, 2022.

1. The only thing I've been able to come up with so far, using any meaningful amount of any of the following blocks, has been Egyptian-style dripstone pyramids (as dripstone is Minecraft's equivalent of limestone, which was used for the Giza Pyramids).
    1. Dripstone block
    2. Terracotta or glazed terracotta (red, orange and brown overflowing, with purple, pink and magenta also helpful)
    3. Concrete (red, orange, pink, purple and magenta all helpful)
    4. Nether brick
    5. Basalt (preferably polished and/or smooth)
    6. Tuff

Thank you in advance, and I’m sorry to trouble you with this! I’d hate to /dispose useful items or end up having no one buy them, but it’s getting to a point that I can barely manage without planning a course of action. Plus, even if people did buy it, I feel like my builds may become a bit lackluster if I keep using more white, gray, black and cool-colored blocks but few brown or warm-colored blocks for tens of kilometers. Basalt and tuff build ideas would also be helpful despite them being gray, as I struggle to find much for that like I do for blackstone, normal stone, deepslate or 1.8 stones.

You also have my permission to use this thread for yourself if you need build ideas involving specific blocks and/or requiring dye colors, too, unless staff say otherwise of course.
  2. make a sprawling palace, a dark one (with nether bricks for the walls, and basalt and tuff for the pillars/columns/contreforts/...) and differenciate the rooms with vertical panels inserted in the walls, made of glazed terracota.
    Use concrete for pavements.
    Use dripstone blocks here and there for furniture or accent.
    We3_MPO likes this.