[BUILD CONTEST] JustinGuy Tribute

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 4, 2014.

1. It's on smp1 on one of the 124 x 124 lots. A copy of the pyramid is placed in the middle with plots surrounding it.
  2. I have an awesome church at /v 15369 on smp7 if any one wants to check it out i put it up for the justinguy
  3. Out of curiosity, what will happen to residence 100?
  4. Can it be anything?
  5. Generally speaking yes, though it should be a JustinGuy tribute of some sort seeing as how that is the idea.
    607 likes this.
  6. yay! my home turf. =D Thanks krysyyjane! :D
  7. Just realized this can't be on SP, guess I better get started.
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  8. My best guess is that since it is technically a player residence now, unless it goes derelict, nothing will ever happen to it.
  9. Is this going to be the February contest too, or is there one coming that's yet to be announced?
  10. Just submitted. :)
    I assume that the Community Appreciation Award staff voting and the JustinGuy Build Contest, along with the usual Referral Contest, will make up the February events. :)
  11. Nope. You'll see more tonight in the February newsletter/monthly spamming of the forums =P
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  12. sambish20, 607, FDNY21 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Finally finished, check it out at 14005
    607 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  14. Aw, lil' JustinGuy is so cute! :) Nice job! :D
    sambish20 and 607 like this.
  15. Bump. Entries are due by 11:59 pm emc time tomorrow, February 14th!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  16. Any idea when the selected few will be announced?
  17. here is my entry 4 days to build 2015-02-14_17.44.56.png
    607 likes this.
  18. who are the winners the justinguy build tribute ?
  19. It will probably take about a week for the them to get judged before the release of the winners. :) However, I've been wrong before, so it could be sooner or later than that. :) The point is, it'll take a bit.
    607 likes this.
  20. I didn't get the chance to enter, but good luck to all who did! :)
    607 likes this.