[Build Contest] JustinGuy Tribute (old)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oooh, I should finish this today. Will enter in the next day or two!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Creator: hashhog3000
    Server: SMP4
    Res Number: 9421
    Biome: Taiga
    Best biome: Plains
    Size: 30x32
    Description: Basically anything inside of the big dirt rectangle is part of this theme. I tried to make it look wild and untamed, kind of a ruin, so it would have an ancient feel to it. I think I succeeded. :) It is basically a kind of jungle shrine to JustinGuy.

I did a kind of natural theme, it is in taiga right now but looks best in plains. Plus, the water keeps freezing on me in a taiga. :oops:

It is interactive, that's what those questions are. You press the button and an answer pops up. Hope you like it!
  3. Forge crashes when I install it, and I'm not the only one experiencing the problems. But try it for yourself, maybe itll work for you!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I just came into some space and this style was my Idea for an entry, well done sir! you've saved me time out of my actual build by beating me too it :D
    Equinox_Boss and Eclipsys like this.
  5. is 25 x 24 aloud
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. how i give the picture
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Read the info. It clearly stated 30x30 and 32x30. To upload the picture, take a screenshot and post it here by getting a public link via Dropbox.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. ur right XP

i cud get forge to load a few times, but not schematica
    Equinox_Boss and Eclipsys like this.
  9. I should probably enter this...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. What a good idea! I wish I had seen this earlier, but I'll see if I can make a cool build. :)
  11. I started building over a month ago, and I got caught up in other projects and completely forgot about the contest. If I would've worked on it a bit more it'd be better but I figured I should still enter my build as it is. (Don't mind the pugfury statue in the back, it's not part of the contest lol)

kyle12cu1, 607, _Stads_ and 3 others like this.
  12. Who's the guy behind JG?
  13. It's pugfury, that's why in parenthesis in my post it says "don't mind the pugfury statue in the back"
    607, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. Oh sorry didn't see that :D
    I like your design though, great job!!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  15. Im just starting... time to get that Minecraft grind on... after school... tomorrow....
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. School can wait!!! Just hope for a snow day... ;)
  17. Yes snow in florida... thats only a once a year type of thing if any... so no snow. High 70s tomorrow I think
  18. North Carolina is finally getting some snow, around one foot where I live.. I think I'll be out the entire week. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I got no school from 1/2 of ice... #Texas
  20. Informational bump!

I know you were all looking forward to this contest ending THIS year, but because there just aren't enough submissions, we're going to let the contest continue for a whole other year.. So it still ends on February the 14th - just of 2015.

This should give everyone plenty of time to build something awesome. :)
    AmusedStew and mba2012 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.