Build + Container open on 16490

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Going to reset this res in a few hours so if there is anything you want to take, destroy, etc... have at it.

also, there will be a drop party at some point once i can get all the rest of stuff prepared on 16488. i'll announce it once i have it all done.
  2. Build is set to TRUE on 16491 as well, feel free to take whatever you want. It'll get reclaimed in the next couple days, until then it's all yours.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. That sounds like a great place to build a temporary storage! :D

Ok, bad pun ;) More seriously though: that's a nice thing to do, thanks! I won't be using it, but I think it's really cool to share stuff which you're going to trash anyway!
  4. Yeah, the first res 16490 already got raided and nothing was really left so I unclaimed that one already. 16491 is designed as an underwater temple so it has all those blocks that anyone can raid.

I plan on giving away everything else away (except for sandstone i need to finish my build with) in a big drop party once I take the time to pile everything into the chests on my drop party res. Seriously going to just drop all my promos, probably have some renamed paper that can be turned in to get rupees, and everything else. I have several DCs of diamonds, emeralds, etc that are all going to go back to the community. My hope is that a lot of very motivated newer players take advantage and use all the items to kickstart their adventure on EMC!

EDIT: In fact, all I'm keeping is my Sandstone (and blocks built with Sandstone) and my voters gear. Everything else is going. If you want to get an idea of all I have to give away, look at
    /v 17109 storage"
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Thread closed per the request of the initial poster.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.