Buh bye.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uber_Corq, May 18, 2017.

1. So basically, I'm leaving. Well, actually, I pretty much already left; I haven't played actively for many months now. You're probably thinking, "Who the hell are you?" Well, sit down before you faint, because you're looking at the man behind such legendary EMC Forum icons as the "Oh, hey, ... Cool." status updates, that one argument with Krysyy about Town expansion, and yes, the "INTERESTING TOPIC" thread. Please! Try to contain yourselves!

Aside from arguably shaping the forums into what they are today (fight me, Kephras), I also played the actual game somewhat. I first joined EMC 2,017 days (five and a half years) ago, on the day smp2 was created. I grabbed res 4487 in the corner of the map, and it is still my res to this day. I made friends with people such as Gabrielrocks69, Qwertyip, and Jennypoo10, who all joined at roughly the same time. Then I played for like five years. Oh, and I think I was on the staff team at one point? I don't know.

I'm not going to go into the history of my time here; I'd rather say stuff I've never said before. Like, uhh… oh, I know: I have a secret alt that I've never revealed. Its name…

Okay, maybe that's not so secret. But what about my third account?

Okay, that might just be a straight-up lie. But I do actually have a third account. I guess I'll tell you, since I'm never gonna do anything more with it.

:oops:

After that account went derelict and I lost all its stuff, I got scared of my main account's stuff being deleted. So, I've finally forked over the ungodly $175.97 for permanent derelict protection, so I can fully leave without worrying.

Um, I guess I should say something about myself. I was pretty secretive about my real life while on EMC, so you guys probably know very little about me. For example, this is the first time I've ever said this, but my real name is Casey. You can call me that, too, if you'd like. Actually, you can call me pretty much anything besides "Ubby". Anyway, I'm 22 years old, I live in Canada, and until this past semester of college (first of a new program), I've been unhappy in school my whole life. Now that I finally have something going on, I kinda don't need EMC anymore. Or maybe I'm just bored of Minecraft finally.

Either way, I want to thank you, EMC, for helping to make the other half of my life so much more enjoyable in the interim.

plz give me op krysyy

R.I.P. MrSocks75.

See you guys later.

Buh bye.
  2. Alright!
    Best of luck! :)
    This sentence was completely wrong, though:
    I don't clean the list of people I'm following weekly, but you bet I'd have unfollowed you before if you hadn't left quite a good impact on me!!
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  3. You will be missed, best of luck outside of EMC!
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  4. I get why you're leaving as I myself barely play anymore. You will be missed and I will never forget the time we all had matching shirts for UHC and I had to collect all your armor for you (and smelt it) because you just wanted peace. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
    ThaKloned, 607 and Uber_Corq like this.
  5. I hope the future goes well outside of EMC we will miss you on smp2 cheers mate and best wishes ;)
    607 and Uber_Corq like this.
  6. Jeez, I don't post often on here anymore (only on my threads and such) but I actually knew you (as opposed to most who've left) You may not remember me but we're married and as your fish husband I'm kind of sad you're leaving. You made EMC a better place and I sure it won't be the same now that you're officially gone. I'll be glad if/when you pop on every now and then. Farewell for now bruh.

7. Team Yellow!

Dude, this is the funniest sentence I've read in a while. :D

-----

Thanks, you guys; you're all so nice. I know why people like to make these threads now, hehe.
  8. Ive only been here a year and I recognize the name perfectly well. Hope you decide to come back sometime. Having permanent derelict kinda says so to me.
    And truly best of luck in all you do.
  9. My best memory of you is when an Anvil was dropped on your head in UHC, that was amazing :p
  10. I member you
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  11. Uber! I'll miss you!!!

As for that 3rd account... I always suspected. lol

May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
  12. By Ubby best of luck out there in the real world.
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  13. This was coming

lol bai
  14. Best of luck outside EMC. You will be missed. ;-;
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  15. Can I have your head?
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  16. I used to sell them for a bunch of rupees, and I don't have any on hand, but if you really want to buy one, you can PM me, I suppose.
    607 likes this.
  17. Sorry to see you go Uber! :( Thanks for the help you gave us :)
    ShelLuser, kevmeup, Tuqueque and 5 others like this.
  18. Good luck in all your future endeavors. But I have to ask. If you are actually leaving why would you care if your res went derelict? Plus, I thought derelict vouchers were $125?
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  19. It's for posterity, I guess. Actually, maybe that's not the right word. Basically, I have loads of special items and stuff that took me a lot of time and effort to obtain, and I would hate to lose it. Even if I don't actively use it, I still want to always be able to revisit it. The first Minecraft server I played on, before EMC, shut down out of nowhere when I was playing there, and to this day I wish I could see old Uberville again.

As for the voucher price, I was talking in Canadian dollars.
    ShelLuser, 607, kevmeup and 2 others like this.
  20. ): nooooooooooo
    Uber_Corq likes this.