Brickstrike's 1 year old thread! [AMA]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrickStrike, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I have been on this fine server for a year now. I have had some ups and downs and some new ideas.
    Before everyone just asks a question, please read my story.

Once upon a time, there was a minecraft player named brickstrike. He played all day on single player or on 5 slot servers. But, one day he decided to join a Survival Multiplayer Server with no PVP because he was a noob. On 3/29/12 he joined Empire Minecraft at like 8 pm. He then started a mini shop on his res because at that time shops were in style. He kept building and building till April Fool's Day. When all the dragons came for like 3 days maybe. Mobs were every where but it was awesome. He logged in 5 times a week until summer came. There was a trip that lasted for 25 days. Because I thought well it could be a new start when I get back, I didn't ask for my res to be saved. I then didn't login until October where I still had my basic supplies, which was helpful. In time I bought diamond supporter and got four reses. I am quite active now and hope to be for another year. Sorry everyone for a long post but now you get to Ask Me Anything [within reason] right after I thank a few people.

I would like to thank everyone for being my friend and helping me through this year, it has given me a few more lessons in life that I need. I would like to thank Faithcaster, aCookiegod, Todd_Vinton, Randomzh, nick_godoy, southpark___, heyaroo, Jcplugs, Aikar, ICC, Maxarias, and all of EMC staff for being my friend. I didn't list everyone because I have so many friends on EMC but these are people I know a lot because there mostly from Smp 1.
    Now AMA!
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  2. Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I'd like to ask
    WHY DO YOU HAS SO MANY SIGNATURES!
  3. Cause I feel like it bro.
  4. You have also been a good friend to me :) and 1 question what is your most memorable moment on EMC?
  5. My most memorable moment would have to be the time I went on all the smps looking for someone who selled cheap logs. :p I was noobish at the time
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  6. I noticed barely anyone has wrote in this.
    GIVEAWAY TIME!
    1Choongjae
    2nick_godoy
    3Adderwolf71

Ask a question and I will give you a number!
    I will use random.org.
    Now the prizes are:
    1st Place:
    A diamond block!
    5K of rupees!
    3 lava buckets!

2nd Place:
    2 Lava Buckets!

And 3rd Place:
    1 Lava bucket +
    1K of rupees!
  7. Ok, give me 3. And happy 1st birthday :D
  8. Why thank you!
  9. ... we have to pay?!? :p
  10. LOL i'll edit that in a minute :p
  11. 12 please! Thanks for the giveaway, happy birthday, and why the name brickstrike?
  12. I just like the name. It sounds cool to me :p