Brand new gambling machine!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TheJuniorMint, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahitan likes this.
  2. I will add those. If you don't see them by 8 pm tonight you should see them by that time tomorrow
  3. You need to add everything on that page, then pm a /staff member and have them approve it. You are not allowed at all to have your machine in operation until those things happen.
  4. i tried it
    i got stone swords
    also this is considered illeal -_-
    please follow gambling rules / regulations found on the wiki also please post the potential prizes
    also it is empty
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. You payed the machine 20 times!
  6. It doesn't matter. Your machine is expected to work if you are taking people's hard earned money to use it. The player above got stone swords back, which you didn't say anywhere was a possible prize and they had no idea about it.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Earlier in this thread I posted that in the machine you will win some sort of tool and that none of the tools are wooden.
  8. i played 5 ingots times 4 and only got 2 stone swords this isn't cool can i have a refund of 10
  9. This is an Illegal Machine, Either Remove it or get a staff member on here to verify it ingame. As one of the old Redstone Machine Testers for staff back when justinguy owned the server, I know many rules as i got to see them shape, and new ones come in to play. I will not test it, you will have to get /staff to. Also there will be staff contacting you shortly about this.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  10. lier
  11. Would you like to show us the quote where you said that?
  12. ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Not in the OP or by the machine, where it needs to be :\ plus not even specific at all.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. As much as I would like to say something that would add to the thread, I have nothing. This is funny. :p
    LBoss9001 and xHaro_Der like this.
  15. ^this is very true :(
  16. Regardless of what was stated in the thread, the machine is still illegal. All signs have to be placed with accurate info in-game, not on the forums. You've lied about getting your machine approved. Doing so is strictly against the rules. If you really have gotten your machine approved as of 6:44 am this morning, please tell that staff member to add it to the official list.

As others have said, please shut down the game immediately, correct the mistakes, and then get it approved by staff and re-open. Here are the rules that I see you've broken:
    • Failure to comply in these rules will result in staff intervention and moderation action against you.
    • Put signs up (in clear view of where players will stand while playing the game) stating:
      • All the possible prizes and the odds of getting them*.
      • That you are not guaranteed to get a specific item.
    • Ensure that the dispenser still has stock that matches the odds displayed periodically. Incorrect odds are not allowed.
    • Any game that charges for participation must be validated by staff and added to the Wiki list of Approved Player Games. Do not alter your contraption without staff approval if this applies to you and you have been registered.
    *This means that saying 'tools' is not an acceptable answer.
  17. thank u
  18. Standard operating procedure for game approvals is to list the residence number and the owner of the residence on the Approved Player Games page in the wiki.

Since the res owner and number are absent from the page, I have to assume that the game is not approved by staff. Therefore, this thread will be closed until it has been approved by staff.
    finch_rocks_1 and PenguinDJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.