Book Writing Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Arcaniax, May 16, 2012.

1. I probably won't win this one, my idea is not very original :(
  2. There are going to be a few based on that character I'm sure. What about a Sherblock Holmes? (Yes it is a pun) or a space minecraft? Minecraft moonmen? An epic clan battle. Or tragic romance? There is so much untapped out there, it's almost a shame that Herobrine might get the bulk of the attention. What about story about the Enderdragon? people just keep barging into the end and taking its egg.
  3. Hmmmm....
    Maybe I should do another book instead....

Brennian, am I allowed to change name?
  4. No by all means write what you want to write, it is the whole point after all. What I am saying is that most people will take the lazy way out by exploiting something that has been kicked to death.
    Every one has good stories in them but are afraid of backlash, not every one will appreciate your art, your words, but your uniqueness brings fresh air to the world. Be original and dont be afraid. Ignore the haters.
    Edit: I love to see when people are themselves when they are alone. Being carefree is one of the most admired qualities in people. Art is your voice, a way to express your very soul. I have been mocked and insulted many times. Read any comment on original art and you will see many hateful things. But there are always those that will like it and those that will respect it. Those that say stuff because they dont like something are just trying to validate their misery by making others miserable. There are plenty of things many of us dont like, we do not comment on it, we simply move on. Or we try to give constructive criticism. If someone is giving you hate ignore them.

If you love Herobrine write about him, passion is what wins in the end. Or at least we will see something good.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  5. I'm a bit bored of Herobrine-stuff...
    Also, you spoiled it in your previous comment :rolleyes:
    I also think that alot of the contestants here will use Herobrine-stuff, so I wanna think a bit more.
  6. you can if its before 20/7/2012 ;)
  7. need more entry's :D

"hoping justin place it on the top of EMC :) "
  8. I'ma aim for "most original"

Does it have to be minecraft related? And can it be an adventure log?
  9. your choice :D if its original you can win that price :)
  10. -[name] Terr
    -[name of the book] Framed
    -[residence number] 1080
    -[ready?] As soon as the new update comes out!

(Had to right a book for school awhile back, still have it on my computer might as well enter it) :)
  11. I'll do a adventure log of one of my adventures with someone. xD

It was hectic at times...
  12. -[name] Mrlegitislegit
    -[name of the book] N/A
    -[residence number] 7291
    -[ready?]* Cant be ready if the update isn't out! :p
  13. -[name]MrSmiley99
    -[name of the book]Undiecided
    -[residence number] 1258
    -[ready?]* nope.
  14. -[name]SecretAznEks
    -[title of book]Adapt (subject to potential change)
    -[residence number] 3043
    -[ready?] I'm halfway through writing it, once the update is out I'll just copy it in.
  15. thanks guys :D for joining the contest ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Name:Equinox_Boss,
    Book:When the World Caves in
    Res:1303
    Ready:no

17. Name: Glasi13
    Book: TBC...
    Res: I forgot, will update when i get ingame
    Ready: In Progress...

I will have a small donation ready for you when i get on in a couple hours :)
    Brennian likes this.
  18. thanks for joining ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. oh thanks pm me for the donation ;)
  20. [name] SillyWhiteMage
    [name of the book] EMC Wars 5 : Silly Strikes back.
    [residence number] I'll update this when I remember.
    [ready?] not yet
    Equinox_Boss likes this.