[BOOK EVENT] Share Your Scares!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Books will be made available after a brief screening of all submissions and set up of the system this afternoon after work. I noticed we had quite a few that the community will get to choose from so thank you to all who participated. =)
  2. Books now available with /promo scare. If you have a question about why yours is not included (if applicable), please message me.
  3. Be back in a second. Just going to go scream my head off then read this book eight times.
    khixan and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. ;-; I reread mine, I see mistakes...
  5. Don't worry, there are a lot of mistakes across many of the books. No one is perfect.
    ItsMeWolffpack and NebulaBen like this.
  6. Much true.
  7. Can you still enter books?
  8. No, the books have already been released.
  9. Claimed my book, thanks! :D
  10. i need to get a copy :(
    Pixel_Cat23 likes this.
  11. Got mine! Thanks!:D

12. Anyone remember this song?
    ItsMeWolffpack and jossytheninja like this.
  13. So wait, does this mean that there is more than one of each book, but you can only choose one?
  14. yes
    Mayoman100 and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. Kephras's book was absolutely wild. My first /promo on EMC and definitely a unique one. :)
  16. I'd just like to mention, I kept a master-copy of it as backup. :) Don't feel like you have to choose between mine and another author's, since there are a lot of others in there worth reading. If you'd like a copy, just /mail me an unsigned book & quill and I'll clone No Release for you.
  17. I chose ItsMeWolffpack's book, Spooky Story. It was fun to read, and I will be sharing it with others on smp9 if they want to hear it :)

Edit : Kephras, I will try to remember to mail you a book & quill when I get back from the wild ;)
  18. Casu Marlix, or the Downfall of Marlix is the first part of an ancient manuscript that I found while wandering through the Frontier one stormy day. There was a lightning storm and one of the bolts crashed down at my feet, and exposed the manuscript. I took it home and began translating it. It seems to tell the story of Marlix and her downfall into the beast that we know now. There are more parts to it that I have not translated yet, but this part seemed spooky enough.. :p
    khixan, ChamelonNYC and Kephras like this.