[Blog] Minecraft Furniture Guide

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by ContributionTeam, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Looks good moops :)
    Smooshed_Potato and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Can't wait for 1.13 or 1.14 to come to EMC so we can do some of that!
  3. I had a lot of fun writing this, and I hope you all enjoy it! If you have any suggestions for a future blog post, let me know and I'll consider it. :)
  4. The stone beds <3
  5. Great building tips!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. Just food for thought, Beds will NOT function as a spawn point if they are surrounded by blocks or slabs, you will have to leave a corner open if you are at an outpost. I have personally experienced this.
  7. 10/10 blog. Will definitely use some setups.
  8. HEY! I am the one making the build guides, that is not your job. You're just stealing my Build Guides
    Okay... I dind't update them in how much is it? mhm... a year? so I'll give you a pass, for now... :p

Joking, Great guide :p I don't really argree with everything, and I would defenetly have tried to put more nuance into it, but, as I can say that about half the things other people say, I'll just keep it at "great guide" :p
  9. Definitely a guide that I need in my life! :D

My building skills could really use some refining and I’m sure I’ll refer to this next time I get a chance to build :) Thanks Moops!
  10. Cool! :D Thanks MoreMoople :) As a builder I know this will come in handy for my interior decorating skills :D
  11. This is something I must try for my next build XD
  12. Looking great Moople! Figuring out some interior decorating for a build, so this definitely yields some inspiration. Thank you! :)
  13. Nicely done Moops. Now if we could just get some of those 1.14 blocks . . . . . the Sus :cool:
  14. Thank you for this wonderful guide moople! Your always going above and beyond