Blockheads!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by gollark, Sep 26, 2013.

1. This is a copy of Minecraft...
    But 50 times worse
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. (I haven't tried this, so please don't judge me on what I say)
    Eveyone's moaning about it looking like Minecraft but have you seen how many bad Minecraft clones there are out there?
    By looking at the pictures, this looks like one of the better ones. Yeah it isn't as good as the actual Minecraft but at least the creator tried to make a good game
    gollark8 likes this.
  3. Yes, but he's taking advantage, making it look like minecraft. I dislike copies, they lack originality and sometimes the original creator loses credit.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  4. I honestly don't think it's anything like minecraft. Ok, it's a sandbox block-based game, but that doesn't make it the same? It's unbelievably different, such as the features and game mechanics. If we're going to join the "these games are the same" train, we could say that BF3 and CoD are the same because they are both FPS games, when really they're completely different.
    gollark8 likes this.
  5. Yes.You should have checked the help section in the resume menu,
    5chris100 likes this.
  6. I have it but it is hard to get time crystals.
  7. It isn't.
  8. Without paying it is.
  9. I have it
  10. Don't judge so quickly...
  11. it's a free game.. you start off with one blockhead and you can get up to 4...there are servers and co-op...many things to (more than minecraft)....
  12. I thought you had to pay for them?
  13. No you can find time crystal blocks in caves and itll give u 3 time crystals when mined.
    gollark8 likes this.
  14. THE BLOCKHEADS

EXPLORE, MINE, CRAFT AND BUILD IN THIS GIANT AND DETAILED SANDBOX GAME FOR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH. NAVIGATE HUGE SIMULATED WORLDS THOUSANDS OF BLOCKS WIDE WITH A FULL TEMPERATURE AND CLIMATE SYSTEM, SEASONS, AN EQUATOR, AND FROZEN POLES. EXPLORE COMPLEX CAVE SYSTEMS AND FLOWING WATER, AND SURVIVE DESERTS AND SNOWY MOUNTAIN TOPS.

PLAY ALONE, OR WITH FRIENDS OVER ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. HOST YOUR OWN SERVER FOR UP TO 32 PLAYERS WITH THE FREE MAC SERVER APP.

Look at the first line! MINE, CRAFT (That's so funny!) :D
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  15. Maybe... because it's a cheap copy of minecraft?
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  16. But what else is there to do in a survival sandbox game?
    607 likes this.
  17. True...and support your statement,what about terraria? ( would it be a clone of minecraft?)
  18. Not defending this game in the slightest but what about these games that are pretty good but are not given a chance due to the amount of minecraft fans calling them a copy without actually playing them.
    Terraria
    Cube World
    Delver

To name a few.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  19. Very true, Terraria especially is always referred to as a "cheap copy" of Minecraft, having played it quite a bit I can honestly say it is entirely different. Just because Minecraft is a very popular block building game doesn't mean it owns the whole block building idea; take first person shooters for example, they all basically revolve around the main idea of running around with a gun shooting things but people don't whinge about them all copying each other (well people do but not too much :p).

Anyways like Attila I am not defending this game just wanted to provide my point of view in expansion of his comment, I personally have not tried this game yet and therefore will not judge it either way.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  20. The android version is out and has been for about a week.