Blizzcon: Overwatch 2!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by nfell2009, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Hi everyone!

At Blizzcon today, the Overwatch Team/Blizzard announced Overwatch 2!

There's the what has happened so far...

What's happening now...

And a gameplay trailer!

Jeff Kaplan confirmed that cosmetics will transfer, from Overwatch to Overwatch 2. Maps and heros will be on both platforms and multiplayer will support both platforms. Overwatch 2 is essentially the story mode missions.

Do you play Overwatch already? Are you going to be getting Overwatch 2?
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  2. I am excited, not for the game, but the new season of short episodes there may possibly be :D I don't have Overwatch, however I am not to shabby at Tracer and Mei ;)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  3. Already?? Wow, I'm surprised that there's even going to be a sequel.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. I'm so hyped! I've always loved Overwatch's story and the kits of every hero. Gaming News websites were shown silouettes of 4 new heroes, Sojourn not being one of them. Fingers crossed it's Junker Queen. Also, with two days of Blizzcon left, I'm excited to see other Overwatch news
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. Never really thought there would be a sequel. Maybe expansion packs or something. Although, Overwatch 2 is essentially added a story mode to Overwatch. The new heros and maps will be on both versions.

Jeff has said how there will be multiple new heros on launch. Should really shake the meta up a bit! It'll be nice to see more heros and having a diverse meta.
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  6. I don't get why they would change the original game as well, if this is supposed to be a sequel.
  7. I heard of this game and a friend from the Ymca that he used to work for showed me a bit