Biggest storage on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 5, 2015.

1. So 2.3Million items = 666 DC of storage. Its not bad but I'm sure there's bigger storage out there. Some people with massive farms or auto sorting systems.
    I myself have close to 300DCs of possible Sugar Cane storage with 200 of them full at any given time.

Keep thinking big though. Only the high is the limit, or should i say Y255.
    Nccoryg likes this.
  2. It is up to 3.08 million, and we're beginning a second building with the same capacity
  3. And think, if you moved the platforms in 1 on each side, you could double the chests by placing them sideways.
  4. Good idea, but I like the design how it is. Planning on added a floor each day until I reach max height.
  5. I'll donate some dirt to fill up the chests :p
    Nickblockmaster and Nccoryg like this.
  6. So one floor brings it from about 2.3 million to 3.08 million... So .78 million-ish per floor? If I counted right from the image, it's 5 tall floors (+1 block for the floor itself so 6)... starting at bedrock (assuming you want a floor pattern for the bottom floor)... that would mean 2-7, 8-13, so on, until the closest to 256. So the greatest multiple of 6 below 255? 42, I believe. 42 floors can fit. Each with .78 million-ish... You could fit about 32.76 million slots onto a res with that design.
    SkareCboi likes this.
  7. Yep one of the builders already did that math, he's willing to help as well as a few others, expecting I can keep up with the cost.
  8. Smp5 doesnt have like, any, wood. So dont come here! We only have 1 log remaining
    *Hopes smp5's wood market still thrives*
  9. just a small fyi, my wild storage is bigger, has just over 50,000 DC's
  10. So that is where you are hiding all the bodies. :eek::p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. shh, i don't want the world to know.....
  12. 182 Million, can't wait to see it.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  13. 1) Why do you need so much storage?!
    2) You could earn a fortune renting out storage.
    3) If you decide to go with 2), if someone goes derelict and they are using a storage space, pull a storage wars and put his chest of stuff up on sale.
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  14. Thank you for not being able to find wood on my home, SMP9
  15. that would/could be awesome... and that is why my shop is always out of stock..
  16. Let me correct #3 to "Staff will close down the storage." :p Renting storage spaces is definitely not allowed.
  17. Was just about to say that.

I built this for personal use only, and for looks :p
  18. 3.8 million slots. What are you going to do with all that?????
  19. Storing all my diamonds.
  20. :eek: