Biggest storage on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 5, 2015.

1. What is the biggest warehouse on EMC?

Currently a few friends and myself are in the process of building my new warehouse and it is up to 2.3 million storage space on SMP3, res 7899.

Gawadrolt and ShelLuser like this.
  2. warehouse
    ˈwɛːhaʊs/

verb
    ˈwɛːhaʊz/
    store (goods) in a warehouse.
    "the pallets were warehoused the following day"
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    place (a prisoner or a psychiatric patient) in a large, impersonal institution in which their problems are not satisfactorily addressed.
    "our objective is not to warehouse prisoners but to help inmates build new lives"
  3. This is not for other players, this is for me personally. People are just helping build.
  4. Sorry. I should have read the OP. My bad for making assumptions :)
    boozle628 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. No problem, seems no one has read the OP yet. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. It is cool, absolutely! But the biggest...

Well, there is a little bit of controversy here; staff obviously doesn't want you to know but there are secrets. For example: what does really happen with your items once you /dispose'd them? Too many people (yours truly included) keep talking about this big giant staff warehouse where all the items get collected, sorted and then pushed into the Empire Shop (/shop).

And I think that I got a good hunch where this storage might be. No doubt it has to be on dum, de dum, da dum....

What do you mean with "you're trolling?" ;)

But more serious: thanks for the preview, I'll be sure to check it out someday. I know of an auto sorter somewhere on (I think) smp5 (could also be 2) which was pretty big. Which brings me to: is this storage also automated (redstone!) or manual labor? Because in the latter case this could mean a lot of running around ;)
    kevmeup likes this.
  7. Awesome. Except when you misplace your really good pick... *Now where did my put mypick out of the hundreds of chests? :p*
  8. 2.3 million items?! You told me it would hold 1.5 million items! :eek:
  9. We added two more floors, it's up to 3 million now.
    Gawadrolt, Ultimamaxx and ShelLuser like this.
  10. If you need 3 million slots of storage then you have a problem... Lol
  11. That is... impressive. Now to massacre every EMC forest and top you, as well as getting use for my Utopia res. Mwuahaha (jk, I don't have the patience to do a third of that)
  12. I've been called insane by many members of EMC lately :)

We caused an oak shortage on SMP8, SMP9, and SMP3. Good luck :D
    Gawadrolt and TromboneSteve like this.
  13. I can see why :p
  14. And to think, someone is actually paying me to build it again :p
  15. We caused an oak shortage on SMP8, SMP9, and SMP3. Good luck :D[/quote]
    So that's why all the shops I went to were out of stock...
    kevmeup likes this.
  16. So that's why all the shops I went to were out of stock...[/quote]

Yeah, and now we are going to SMP2, SMP4, and SMP5 to clear those out as well for our next one.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  17. Yeah, and now we are going to SMP2, SMP4, and SMP5 to clear those out as well for our next one.[/quote]
    Hehe I confused myself cause I broke the quote so then it requoted stuff... good luck on eradicating all wood stock ever.
  18. So that's why all the shops I went to were out of stock...[/quote]

Yeah, and now we are going to SMP2, SMP4, and SMP5 to clear those out as well for our next one.[/quote]
    are you planning on ending EMC by buying all the wood?
  19. 3 DCs Bought, time to start the build :D
  20. Need any wood? :p