Best classes contest!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by 100hecs, Dec 30, 2014.

1. THIS CONTEST IS FOR FUN AND WINNERS WILL RECEIVE NO PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL ITEMS, JUST PRAISE!
    What is this thread/contest for:
    -This thread is for people that have servers with the Mob Arena plugin and that need ideas for new classes!
    -This thread is for fun, there will be NO prizes!
    Helpful links:
    -If you don't know what Mob Arena is: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mobarena/
    -Helpful command list: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mobarena/pages/commands/
    Rules:
    1. Please only post reasonable and not too OP classes that can die anytime and not just demolish anything in one hit.
    2. Please mention any Custom names, Enchantments, or Lore to put on the weapons DO NOT post inappropriate names.
    3. Post the class name and your name and a little lore to the race/class.
    Things to know:
    -I will post which are my 3 most favorite classes in the 3 post boxes below.
    -There will be honorable mentions.
    -Secondary Weapons should be weaker than the first weapon, but have their own special enchantments that the first weapons doesn't.
    Format of Class Entries:
    Class Name:Small Description
    Helmet Type:Enchantments:Lore:Custom Name
    Chestplate Type:Enchantments:Lore:Custom Name
    Leggings:Enchantments:Lore:Custom Name
    Boots:Enchantments:Lore:Custom Name
    Weapon:Enchantments:Lore:Custom Name
    (Optional!) Secondary Weapon:Enchantments:Lore:Custom Name
    Potion 1 Type:Splash?:Lore:Custom Name
    (Optional!) Potion 2 Type:Splash?:Lore:Custom Name
    (Optional!) Potion 3 Type:Splash?:Lore:Custom Name
    HAVE FUN POSTING AND TRYING TO WIN! THERE WILL BE NO PRIZES, THIS CONTEST IS JUST FOR FUN!
  2. Couldn't you do all of that in one post? :p Especially updates doesn't need an extra I think, and first, second and third place could surely be in one post. But you do what you want, just asking.
    Hex022103 likes this.