Benthebobjr's 1000th Day Drop Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DaybreakerMC, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Benthebobjr's 1000th day drop party is coming soon at 19040 BTB's Event Tower on smp9, I will drop everything donated by the community from the Drop Party Donation Chest at 19039, I can officially guarantee at least one promo dropping and more to win. The order of the party will be:

1. The low value items will drop in room one.

2. The medium value items will drop in room two.

3. the bulk items will drop in room three.

4. The high value items will drop in room four along with item claiming books.

5. I will give out the items to people that got a book and prepare the auction.

6. I will auction out the items I have set aside (atm I don't know what I am auctioning)

7. I will announce the grand opening of BTB's 6th tower the Event Tower.

The time will be 7pm EMC time, May 10th. Please donate to increase the drop party's size and remember to visit 19172, 19173, 19038, 19040, 18912, 18913 all surrounding 19039!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Auctioning:
    DC Cactus
    DC Rotten Flesh
    Free Event in the Event Tower (Worth 1 hour)
    Ultimate Pickaxe Kit (view at 19039)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Book Prizes:
    Magical Eggcellent Wand
    Derped Up Blocks
    DEATH
    Flag
    Stack of Diamonds
    Two really good enchanted books! (choice)
    Parkour Prizes:
    Room 1: Soulbound Bread
    Room 2: Cooked Turkey
    Room 3: Stable Voucher
    Room 4: Cupid Bow (plus stack of Cupid Arrows)
    List of some things that are dropping:
    Saplings
    Apples
    Wooden Tools
    Potatoes

Leather
    Lily pads
    Cake
    Watermelon Blocks

Stack of Sand
    Stack of Wheat
    Stack of Glass Panes (dyed)
    Stack of Smooth Stone

XP Bottles
    Prize books
    Quartz Blocks
    Renamed Items
    Event Tower forum post: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-6th-b-t-b-tower-event-tower.50916/
    SDOliveira and karatekick2001 like this.
  2. I know exactly what I'll be donating. ;)
    EDIT: Wait, what was I going to donate again?
  3. I think I might donate some attack squids to...
    karatekick2001 likes this.
  4. Sounds interesting, Ill come by :p