Bees inside beehives counting towards entity count.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ttyler333, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Just a small suggestion that bee's inside of a hive would count towards our entity count. I am breeding turtles and when my turtles pass 100 entity count while my bee's are in their hives.. They will no longer respawn.

if they're accounted for then the bee can respawn as it needs to.
    ForeverMaster and KatydidBuild like this.
  2. :+1:
    Very annoying to try and figure out how many bees you have, as well.
    ForeverMaster, ttyler333 and 607 like this.
  3. There's also an issue with turtle eggs "hatching" but no baby turtles appearing if you're at the res ent limit. Maybe the eggs could be put on pause when they reach the last growth stage...
    ForeverMaster and ttyler333 like this.
  4. Wait, I don't quite get it. What is the current situation, and what situation would you prefer instead?
    As I understand it, in the current situation there is a discrepancy between the enforced entity count and the entity count returned in chat. The former includes bees inside beehives for its calculations, and the latter does not. You are suggesting that the entity count returned in chat will also include bees inside beehives for its calculations. Is this correct?
  5. Yes. I had about 20 bees in hives on my res. MY turtles hatched past 100 entity count and my bees 100% disappeared. The bee's quit existing in this current instance. I would rather my bee's be accounted for.
  6. Bees just don't leave their hive when the residence is at it its limit right now. They don't disappear
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  7. Then it's worse than feared(a bug?).. I had all my bee's disappear because my honey bottle farm quit producing until i spawned some new bee's. I'd say 15-25 were missing.
  8. Yes. Bees are bugs.

I believe you but will need to be recreated. More testing would be required to confirm and find a fix if there is indeed a bug.
    607, MoreMoople, Sprhyngtime and 3 others like this.
  9. Thanks. Btw my bee farm is at 126.