Battmeghs, Battmanor!?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Aww, I hope you'll be able to work something out! After all it is your dream house :)
  2. :) ARG!!! *rips happy face off and flips it upside down*
    _Stads_ likes this.
  3. Why you so sad??? Being sad will make me sad and I don't like being sad.... :(
    brickstrike likes this.
  4. How much longer is it avaible for?
  5. Maybe you could find someone, maybe someone in your family, take care of your pets while you're renting the house?
    Also, if you explained to them that this literally was your dream home, and if you told them everything you told us, that may change their perspective on the matter.
  6. hey, sorry i haven't seen any of this, i've been away all weekend.
    the owner knows i've tried to get this house for the last 2 years, she knows all of that. she understands, its her husband that is being the suborn person. if it was up to her, we'd have it.
    no family, nor friends of anyone... would ever want to keep someone else's animals for 4 years.... its pointless.

but like i said, she knows everything you guys know :( sucks, but that is always how life treats me. lol
    ^ times 40456948564905689435689456456745764568 :(
    i don't know, once April comes along and she still doesn't have the place sold, or rented... they may just suck it up and deal with the pets.. she doesn't want it empty for four years... well, i don't really know ANYONE who doesn't have pets around here.
    ... so i really don't know what is going to happen =\
  7. *cries*
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. yeah, agreed... i've been very upset about it :(
  9. It seems like a really nice house tbh... Looks like Batman's wife (you) won't get the Battmanor... for now ;)
  10. I'll tell you my opinion

I wouldn't really like to move into a very expensive beautiful house if I'm going to pay much more rent than were I lived before(Unless I can afford it). As the beautiful expensive house is NOT A NEED I think it'd be better to stay in the cheaper house and just save up money.

EDIT: I don't know why I started talking about money and stuff but oh well. I wish you luck at getting it ^.^
    5chris100 likes this.
  11. well... considering that i'm paying more for this house now, than that one would cost.... its a deal. have i mentioned that the house i rent now still has the land lords shit in it? .... also, its falling apart/things are hooked up wrong/and it was filthy and not kept up with when the owner himself lived here.
    so we really need to find somewhere else because he's charging way too much for this place, and wont even fix the things that need fixed. >.<
    Gap542 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Love those piercings.

Back to topic:

Yeah, good reasons. Have they contacted you yet?
  13. :(
    How about a mortgage and stuff? Will you be able to get that if they will allow the pets?
  14. i've always had my piercings.. lolol
    and i said a few posts back her husband said no.
    getting a mortgage would mean the house would be mine and pets would be allowed because it would be mind.. lol ... but i can't afford a down payment loan or even getting a mortgage... so my hands are completely tied.
  15. I know you've always had them but in some picture you don't wear them. Either way I love them.

Back to topic
    That sucks :(. Good Luck finding another house.
  16. Can you not get a loan off of a family member or a friend (depending on the down payment).
  17. Stahp goin' off topic! D:

Back to topic. :p

I might, uh, you know, find you some money that you can get. All you need to do is:
    1. Go to your nearest dollar/99 cent store
    2. Buy a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge supply of green paper
    3. Get a giant newspaper press from your local newspaper press provider (doesn't everyone have one?)
    4. Load the paper in the press
    5. Press this image on the front and this image on the back
    6. Cut them all out
    7. Give them the money
    8. When they realize they're all fake, use your super bat strength to pick up the house
    9. Run away with the house to Mexico
    10. Marry it and take its last name
    11. ???
    12. Profit!
  18. i have never taken them out in over 2 years, so i think you just haven't seen them... lolol :p but thanks :3
    negative... if i could, i would... people now a days don't want their name on anything.
  19. I'm pretty sure I've seen some of your profile pictures that on which you didn't wore them. If not.. I don't really know I must be blind.

Back to topic:

Money isn't made out of paper
    battmeghs and xoluss like this.