Base protection [ESTABLISHED]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by stormboy231, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am an owner of a friend club, just 6 of us-but want to be safe.

It's over 5k blocks from spawn

No other club with-in 3k blocks

Smp3
  2. You have some locked chests located on smp3, do they represent the approximate center of your base?
    Do you have a name for your outpost, official or otherwise?
  3. I am the leader we don't have a name were just a little friends group we make farms, base's, mine, ect.

Some of are farms just have a lot of time/work put into them...
  4. Sounds great, you have some locked chests located on smp3, do they represent the approximate center of your base?
  5. Location of "Stormboy's Settlement" confirmed, a record has been made of your claim to that piece of land. :)
    Would you like the thread locked or left open?
  6. Can you make sure no one but myself floflo120 vMCjewel smongoman24 fat_batman or marine4121 come there, and lock plz :)
  7. Now that you have layed claimed the area you can ask unwanted guests and intruders to leave the area (politely please :) ), if they do not abide by your request you can contact staff and we will intervene. Once the 'Empires' feature has been released you can use a dragon egg to claim land, the claimed land will then operate similar to a town residence, allowing you to set flags and permissions.
    I shall lock this thread now, feel free to contact me should you need further info. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.