[SMP8 PTU] World Flags Shop

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Tuqueque, Jan 27, 2016.

1. May or may not have just went on a spending spree here. Got the flags of the United Kingdom, Wales, England, Northern Ireland, (my ancestry + where I live) and Serbia (the country where my heart is because I'm cheesy). They look very good and you can instantly recognise which country they belong to, which seriously surprised me because... well, they were made with Minecraft.

Would definitely recommend.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  2. First bump of 2018
  3. Wow, I looked around the shop and it looked amazing, but I wasn't in a spending mood.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Thread is now in the business listing category! This won’t change the fact that it is a non-profit shop since it is a PTU
  5. Bump! The shop is still running! If there are any flags which are out of stock please message this account as Tuqueque has left EMC. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

As for PTU news, any projects remaining will resume their progress on Summer 2019
    607, crystaldragon13 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. You can't hang banners sideways though, right?
  7. Sadly, you cannot hang banner sideways(but maybe in the future if Mojang decides to add that feature). Either way, the flags models can still be recognized if they are placed vertically. Additionally, you can add banners to shields which look great (you have to install a resourcepack so models don't loose resolution on the shields).

Examples of how they look on shields from 2016:
    607 likes this.
  8. Bump, please PM me if there are any flags with no stock so I can replenish them :)
    Kryarias, jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  9. Hello People! Since it’s been a long time gonna do an update. Still see quite a couple of people buying flags every few weeks or so, even without advertisements, but since I have missed some of the World Flags days these past years I’m here to tell you that this service still exist =D

Now, I’ll check all inventory tomorrow morning, so that everything is on stock.

I’ll also start changing the shop signs from Tuqueque to BankingClan. And PS for those that do not know, this is a shared account between senior smp8 PWU members/admins, but mostly Tuqueque as of recently.

Not sure if any patterns need to be updated, but I’ll also check that aswell

Edit: I've checked most popular flags, and they still on stock. I'm going to start changing the Shop signs, once I get some clarifications from Chickneer regarding some issues, I'm having.
    DrasLeona247 and Kryarias like this.
  10. Hello People the flag shop has a new design!

I have re-organized the shop by continents first, and the alphabetically within each continent section. (there were a couple of flags I skipped accidentally and I realized too late, so those might be at the end of a section... I'll fix that eventually)

I'm also planning on adding info books for all the flags so you get to learn a little bit about the country / flag. Step on the copper plates to read the books!
    Country Name, Capital, Languages, Location, and National Dish (Food)!

Countries I've done so far as examples.

Afghanistan, Mexico, Costa Rica and Paraguay

I've transferred all shopsigns from Tuqueque to BankingClan account, and should be a less laggy location since remote signs are being used.
    607, TECtock, Raaynn and 2 others like this.
  11. That sounds fun, I'll have another visit if you get some more of those books in! :) I'm sure you'll learn something yourself as well in the process.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. Yearly Bump!

With Empires arriving and Work varying between super busy and regular busy (compared to previous months of constantly super busy) I’ll try to restart the completion process for this shop. All shop signs are up and running but some nifty features never announced in last years design revamp still need to be ironed out.

Flag day is coming soon as well might host something :)
    607 and UltiPig like this.