bann

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheAddonexus, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was banned for pvp. the situation was me and MetropolisXI were in a mine and we were joking around and i destroyed a block under him and he fall in lava, destreoyer some cobblestone, a bow, a iron sword, lilly pads, and diamond pickaxe. i know this beacuse i game him the tools. i was talkking on the phone with him (i know MetropolisXI in real life, known him for 12 years actually) and he was a little mad but since he lost almost nothing, it blew over quickly, and we started laughing. I know what i did was wrong and would ask for a bann apeal because it was all in fun games with someone i know and i would NEVER do it to someone i didnt. i wont do that nor anything else like that anymore. i am sincearly sorry.
  2. This is a in proper way to request a ban appeal pm a mod or admin if you wish to be unbanned.
  3. This is not the proper way to appeal a ban. PM a staff member (specifically the one who banned you) and put it there.
    ShadyShannon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.