Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TylerMCraft, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name is Tyler The Turtle :D
    So today when I logged on I found myself banned for "Stealing/Griefing" on the frontiers
    Now I was at first shocked about this until I started to remember what I did while I was on the frontiers. I then remembered that I was running away from mobs since I was playing on difficult 8. I had to regenerate some hearts and I might of accidentally broke into the side of a wood house (which was irresponsible of me to do so) I must have collected pieces of cobblestone or wood while I was in the house because the person who lived in the house must have died since there were items like wood, cobble, coal, etc. In the end I would say I apologize for any misunderstanding that might have made the staff members wonder if I was doing it on purpose (which I did not mean to do).
    If this is the wrong section or format to make a ban appeal, please tell me because I am kind of new to the server :)
  2. This is the wrong way to appeal - please PM the Moderator that banned you with the appeal. :) To find out who banned you, it should tell you who did so when you try to join the server. Any further help needed then feel free to message me.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. As fdny said, this is the wrong way to appeal. Just click this link and follow the steps provided: appeal.emc.gs
    PenguinDJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.