Back at it again :3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sharonnie, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Hey guys! I'm back from a long, long break. I'm looking forward to meeting all new faces around the Empire. I'll be sticking around at smp7, smp8 and soon another smp since I have one more res to claim.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you ingame ^^
    Emma
    Tah2 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Congrats on going gold right away! :cool:

Welcome back to the Empire, a LOT of stuff has changed but... and this is the cool part (IMO): actually nothing really changed all that much. Sure, you got plenty of new things.. I don't know how long back you were but.. we has block protection now. As in: place certain blocks and no one other than your friends (see /fr list) can remove them.

Major change right? Yeah, no? See... If you build your stuff in the wastelands (or frontier) as usual then you won't discover much difference. Well... maybe other than your builds getting a whole lot less grievance than before :p (bad pun, I know, sorry! :p). But I do hope I got my point across.. A lot of stuff changed but on the background.

Up and center it's still the EMC we know and love BUT... you're an old duddette eh? Try: /games :D

Plenty of players like that one :)

So yeah... welcome back! hope you'll enjoy!
    EmmaHarley likes this.
  3. Welcome back!
    EmmaHarley and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Haha I think I left for about a year... There's a few things I had to go through again but it's all falling in place again :)
  5. Welcome back
    EmmaHarley likes this.