Back After IRMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Capt_Bill_1st, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Hello to All "EMCers"

I just now was able to come back to the server for the first time after Hurricane Irma, I have a rather large outpost way, way, way, way, way, way, way out in the middle of nowhere. I thought that when I got there that a few things might be missing and used. After all if someone was out there it has to be by mistake or that they got lost, and I feel, take what you need I have plenty, in fact nothing was used or borrowed, I did have at least one guest. They left me a sign.
    This is a great server. See you all out on the field.

Thanks

Capt Bill
    607, jossytheninja, Eviltoade and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome back! Hurricane Irma was extremely devastating, and in fact, it almost (and many people thought it would) tracked far enough west to possibly have been able to cause significant damage here in Tennessee, which fortunately it didn't do.
    Capt_Bill_1st and 607 like this.
  3. Heya Capt, I hope you recovered from Irma ok - glad to have you back! :)
  4. yeah and I'm glad we got nothin more than way too much rain....
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  5. Well, none of those hurricanes affected me, but I hope you have recovered well.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. A fellow Tennesseean?!
  7. Welcome back and glad to hear you recovered from your experience. Always nice to hear positive messages about the server like tgese to so thanks for sharing. See you in gane Capt
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  8. Welcome back to the Empire! Hope you recovered well. If you need anything, please let me know!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. Wb! Good to hear you are safe and healthy! See you soon ingame!
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  10. I don't recall seeing you before, but welcome back! :)
    We3_MPO likes this.