Back after 5 years!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VinXians, Mar 9, 2018.

1. 5 years is a long time to be gone. Welcome back!
    What made you decide to come back after so long?
    MoreMoople and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  2. Welcome Back!
    VinXians and MoreMoople like this.
  3. A big Thank You to everyone thats posted so far! I feel as if i have been welcomed back with open arms. And cant wait to play, build, laugh and learn with all of you. The Empire seems to be bigger and stronger then ever :)
    EvilBlo, Jelle68 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. I recently "celebrated" my 3rd year anniversary since joining EMC, so I was definitely not around when you went on your 1/2 Decade Hiatus. It's great to meet you! Also pardon my skeletal appearance, I plan to switch to my better known identity after awhile.
    VinXians and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Ooo another 2011 player coming back, side effects may include

-Getting addicted to EMC
    -Using EMC forums
    -Making new friends

If you wish to continue, I warned ya ;)
  6. Welcome back! I don't personally know you but I look forward to seeing you around, as I'm sure the rest of us are! :)
  7. Well years ago, I got more into console gaming and just kinda dropped Minecraft and ended up giving the account to my younger sister, so she could enjoy it as i once did. Fast forward to a few months ago, I bought MC for the PS3 and was reminded of my love for the game. However it got lonely after a while, and i started to remember how much fun it was when I played online with the friends I had met in the MC universe. My mind would always come back to my fondest online memory, which was of a server where i owned a plot of land, and built a shop, and involved a community that I absolutely loved! At the time I couldn't remember the name and figured I would never return. Assuming it had been so long that maybe the servers didn't even exist anymore. But as fate had it, I was talking to my sister the other day and Minecraft came up and after days of trying to remember the old password , finally logged back in after 5 years. At which point I clicked on the multiplayer button to find 1 server still intact and live. SMP2! I was blown away! I quickly logged in and boom! I was there just as i left it. With various random items in my inventory and 1000r to my name. I walked around reminiscing in the nostalgia of it all. Then it hit me that, the community was more then just the sever. I found the website and logged in with no trouble. So here I am! Back in the EMC universe like I never left ;)
    Kephras, EvilBlo, Jelle68 and 4 others like this.
  8. That's a wonderful story! So glad you came back =D
    You seem pretty cool, and I look forward to seeing you around.
    VinXians likes this.
  9. Welcome back to EMC!
  10. Oh console gaming, heh I play ark on there cause my potato of a computer cannot tolerate it. But one thing I could never switch to console is Minecraft.
    MoreMoople, Starsphere and VinXians like this.
  11. I would never be able to switch either.
    RainbowPony and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  12. I just joined before you left, so I never saw you... I hope that you feel welcome back to the EMC community!
  13. Welcome Back!
  14. I’m on smp5 but I’m always hopping servers so I hope we can meet someday in the near future!
  15. hoo hoo ha ha! hoo hoo ha ha!