Axolotl for sale?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Astromath1959, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Anyone have axolotls for sale? Zomberina had some but she's out of stock at the moment.
    607 likes this.
  2. +shrines on smp8
    607 likes this.
  3. Those are nice, but I was hoping for unnamed ones. I remember seeing a shop where they were 400r each (except the blue ones), but I don't remember where. I was also hoping to find some within the same price range as Zomberina, but that probably won't happen.
    607 likes this.
  4. Good luck! :D
  5. I sell them for 200r. Various colors but not blue. Smp3 farmerguyson-2. I don't know the res number atm but will add it when I figure it out.

Edit: res number 7866. They are right in front as you enter the doorway. I have 20 of them.
    607 likes this.
  6. You're out of stock.
    607 and farmerguyson like this.
  7. For a moment there you made me think you were someone else buying them all before the OP owner bought some. 🙂

Thank you and have fun.

Edit: I noticed on the rupee log you bought name tags and not Axolotls. The sign must be broken. I'll get on in little while and redo the sign.
    607 likes this.
  8. I changed the shop sign to a [choose]. Hopefully that will allows others to buy them. There are 18 in there for sale. I mailed you 2.
    607 likes this.
  9. That does help. I bought 2 before I knew you sent me two. So 2x thx(?).
    607 likes this.
  10. +Obwan on Smp4 has some for 150r, 200r for blue i think and +Tam on Smp4 also.
  11. When I get in game I'll adjust my price in case you want more of them.
    607 likes this.
  12. i mailed you some that you can have for free
    607 likes this.