[Closed]Auto Tree Farm Expert Needed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kryarias, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I am looking for someone to design or give me schematica/world download of a tree farm that does oak and birch. I have looked all over online but none of them are what I want. I want it to like push it out into a 12x12 block so its easy to chop.

Thanks, Kry
  2. You could also make a schema from a working one on EMC. I think Ben's tree farm for PWU still works. It's on smp8, wild north, off the road kinda near Bone Machine.

Easiest way to find it for the first time - smp8, do wild N, then ride/fly due north to the prismarine/netherbrick build and bang a left onto the PWU road. Follow the road for a bit. The tree farm is on your left before you get to Bone Machine. Let me know if it's busted or anything. I haven't tested it in .... oh geez months. Luck!
    Kryarias likes this.
  3. Nope. Don't do it.
    It is a bannable offense to use Schematica to copy a build that is not yours.

You can't copy builds. period.

Rule number 4 on EMC https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/rules/
    Schematica is conditionally approved, as long as you don't copy builds that aren't yours.
  4. SERIOUSLY??? I'd think it's fine to copy a redstone circuit, especially if you got permission to do so.
    Actually, I just looked that up, and yes, it's perfectly fine to copy any build if you've been given permission to do so.
    The quote from the wiki is -
    • Do not use the mod to save any area that you are not intended to have access to normally. Example: Other players' builds that you did not ask permission to view.

For the record, any PWU build is fine to copy. The "P" in PWU stands for "public" LOL. Enjoy!
    MoreMoople, ThaKloned and Sprhyngtime like this.
  5. or you can also go to youtube and find any 'simple tree farm', there are tons of them.

For example this one from MumboJumbo :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67YrTG0SGM

which has a world download, from which you could take a schematic.
    khixan likes this.
  6. Yes, that is the rule I quoted. If you ask for, and receive permission to copy someone's build - only then may you copy it with Schematica (while on EMC). Just because it is a public build or viewable on a res does not make it okay to copy.

That is what I said. That is the rule.

My purpose in mentioning the rule was so that someone did not misunderstand your intent when you mentioned to look around at public farms and copy one for their own use. Have to have owner's permission.

So ^ that comment is against the rules, as you suggested using any working farm to make a schematica from.
    khixan likes this.
  7. What Katy said is correct. The rules for using Schematica are as follows:

khixan and KatydidBuild like this.
  8. a simple fix is to not use schematica and just download the world and copy the design therefore you're not breaking any rules as the rules say that you can only not copy with schematica. i,ve personally copied a few builds with world downloading but i,ve never used schematica to copy the builds. but the builds were simple common gold farm designs. im sorry if this makes no sense
  9. Carbonyx likes this.
  10. ITT: don't download parts of the world you wouldn't normally have access to
  11. That treefarm is made for public use, right? It is in a public area, is publicly available, and should be a pretty open construction, based on prior experience. So, what was this again about not having access to it?
    Agennt likes this.
  12. Yes I did ^^^. I own all the PWU builds on smp8. All good if anyone wants copy any of them.
    Agennt likes this.
  13. Closed by request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.