auto pay

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KEVINwelch2001, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Or there is a way to access on this site!
  2. Its not you're place to comment on ANYBODYS spelling and or grammer, and for you to talk down to some one like that is dam disrespectful.

People come online to games and forums to escape the everyday pressures of school and work, no one needs you or any one else for that matter to comment on grammar or spelling.
    Dwight5273 and LZBZ_DW like this.
  3. I think it's a good idea.
    And about the abuse? I don't really see how it can be abused.
    However, I understand that if you can't come online to stop the automatic payments, that will get you in trouble.
    But isn't this just exactly the same like in real life? If you don't go to the bank to stop automatic payments, you are also screwed.
    If it's possible in real life, I think it should also be possible on EMC.
    Hash98 likes this.
  4. Because nobody can understand what you're saying. Also, you should have used a question mark at the end of that sentence and started it with a capital letter.

Moving on from your spelling, I'm going to say 'No' to your idea. An auto pay feature is just going to be awful. What if the person changes the price on what your paying a rent on? They could just do that to earn a few easy rupees.
    Like you 'auto pay' the person 1k for the month, and then they raise the price to 5k and make you pay that afterwards.
  5. Then again, it may present a problem. What if someone tries to manipulate the timer so that they're cheating you out of money?
  6. jkjkjk182, FalloutBe and Hash98 like this.
  7. Lol.
    Gap542 likes this.
  8. Ah, school must be out... Josh is home
    Gap542 likes this.
  9. How am I trolling - Your complained against people saying you should use grammar - I pointed out another post to you

Also - The thread had been responded to exactly 1 hour before me and it was still on the Active post list.
    FalloutBe likes this.
  10. Not one person said I should use grammer dear Josh...
    Gap542 likes this.
  11. My God, an idea of his that I actually like! :)
    But as an idea, maybe it could be set so that it would only pay each month if the user logged on that month.
    So if they went AFK and didn't log on, it would stop.
  12. As an owner of a hotel, I agree that this might sound wonderful...at first. Though i can definitely foresee some issues.

1. I do not know if this is even possible in the code system. (ask Aikar)
    2. potential for problems when people get banned?
    3. cancelling a "subscription" to a service can sometimes be a hassle and it would be more trouble for the mods to deal with than it would for you to remember to pay instead of setting up an auto-pay
  13. its possible to code if it wasent then we wouldent have the sign in ruppes and if somebody gets banned it would cancel all of there subscription
  14. Okay, so it might be possible, but the other reasons that I stated still hold true...

it is easier to just remember to pay rent at a residence than to deal with the hassles of an autopay