[August 28th, 2013] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of a gordo.... i missed it...
  2. Too early :(
  3. Last Round was easy until the Minefield..I died then :(
  4. We has a new pet. 2013-08-18_15.22.13.png
  5. I won! gg everyone
  6. Will there be one tonight? :D
  7. It's still early in the day in fact 8 hours before we know anything so set back and relax.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. I'm still gathering gold for enchanted apples. ;)
    WeirdManaico likes this.
  9. Will there be one tonight?
  10. Well, it's Wednesday, so, hopefully.
    PenguinDJ and Runningrhino like this.
  11. I just want one especially next week
  12. Well you'll most likely have it next Wednesday, because its the last Wednesday of the month... I've been preparing for one since the last Mob Arena. 64 enchanted golden apples later..
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. 9:20 pm EST, on smp 5. Hope to see you all there. :)
  14. now THIS is how you make sure EVERYONE knows there is going to be a mob arena... YESSSSSSSSS!
    ... i never see the thread, floating around the box until a week after the date on the title and it angers me. EVERY TIME it should be pinned like this. RIGHT ON! lets go have fun! :D
  15. Sorry guys and gals, lost track of time. Mondays mob arena will be 2 hours late (in about an hour).
    2 normal rounds
    1 no gear, no item zombie maze survival, prize a vault voucher.
    Maxarias likes this.
  16. I have recorded both normal rounds (1 and 2) and they will be uploaded to my EMC YouTube channel either later tonight or tomorrow (depending on upload time and rendering etc.) They will not look too good and i'm not sure what the quality will be like due to this being the first time recording on this computer using new software. I will post them here when I am done. :) The purpose of this is for people who missed the mob arena but still would like to see it, people who participated but didn't win to see where they went wrong (if your death was recorded) and to advertise EMC on YouTube. This recording was sort of a 'test run' :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. I am coming this wednesday :) Sorry guys, i just have too D:
  18. You are really cocky Noah lol. I hope you can live up to what you say you can do because cocky people that don't deserve it are annoying :/
  19. I am actually saying sorry, to some people, because i know of some people that kinda don't like me doing the mob arena, i just want to do it tomorrow for some reason, i suppose i am bored :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.