[auction] Ultimate mining kit kit 3000!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by SteveClasher, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your in your house, watching your cubic TV with your cubic food. Then you have to wait for those stupid ads to end....and you see this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you die too often or get almost nothing from all your minecraft mining trips? If yes (you probably do) then be relieved! The new Mining kit 3000 is here!

Oh no! Too much nature over here! Well fear no more, this emergency axe 3000 will cut all the wood in your path leaving only a wallet full of money.
    Diamond Axe : Emergency Axe 3000
    Efficiency V
    Unbreaking III

Stop wasting with puny picks! , this pick will only take the ores with it's build in lazer cutting technologies! Leaving a beautiful block of ore intact!
    Diamond Pickaxe : Cutting Lazer 3000
    Efficiency V
    Silk Touch I
    Unbreaking III

And finally when coming back home from an adventure, you sure need something that can break those ores! This Multiplicator will duplicate the nano-structure of the ore and give you more loot!
    Diamond Pickaxe : Duplicotron 3000
    Efficiency V
    Fortune III
    Unbreaking III

What!? There is more!? YES! With this unbelievable kit you get a double chest of regeneration potions that lasts 2 minutes! If you get in danger this drink will get you back in your top shape!
    Double chest of regen. potions : Red Bull
    54 potions of regeneration (ext.) (2:00)

If you bid high enough and crush all your rivals, you get only a 2 day delivery wait! What are you waiting for!

I am not responsible of any death occurred because of you drinking too much red-bull, falling in lava, using the cutting lazer on yourself, using the duplicator on rupees or to try cutting your food with the emergency axe. I tried, it doesn't work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course your interrested, here are the infos of the auction :

Starting bid : 1k
    Raise : 1k
    Ending : 48h after last valid bid
    Pickup : /v 17040 f1

Good luck!
  2. did i win yet
  3. one day left lol sry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.