[Auction] Two Double Chest of Enchantments

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by RocketSt0ne, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That when up quick 3,600r
  2. 8k :D also are the 27 silk touch the auction you won from me lol? And how do you like the firework i made?
  3. Are these items books?
  4. Yep theyre enchanted books. u can use them to enchant your gear and stuff
  5. I don't see that in the OP or comments upstream. I assume they are books because there are no multiple enchantments listed. How do you know? Whether I want to bid and how much I'm willing to pay depends on it.
  6. the fact that they are enchants and nothing else like diamond sword, etc is mention tells you they are books. And whether you are gonna bid or not is up to you
  7. 12.1k ;P i only have 13k lol
  8. I sent u a pm
  9. Yes. Obviously every item with a single enchantment on it is a Book. How stupid of me to assume that these might not be books.

And I know it's up to me, but I can't intelligently bid on something if I have to clue as to what it actually is can I? (Of course, that hasn't stopped you from bidding on it.)
  10. but u do know what it is silly :p

also 16k :D
  11. Nope, these are not the ones I bough from you, I used those or sold them this is a new batch I got to restock my shop but now selling them in a bundle cause I don't/ can't have a shop right now.
  12. Also what fireworks? I haven't seen any you've made :O
  13. 20k. Iceraider has entered the auction ;)
  14. Iceraider has been outbid. 21k
  15. 22k Never!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.