[Auction] The Uncraftable Set - SUPER Rare Auction!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Merek_Shadower, Mar 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have finally put together and decided to auction off my Uncraftable set. Proceeds will fund road edits. I tried this auction before but did not collect enough items. I have not seen an Auction like it. I may may missed it tho.

9 Stacks Uncraftable Tipped Arrow
    9 Splash Uncraftable Potions
    9 Lingering Uncraftable Potions

Starting Bid 10k
    Bid Increase 1k
    Auction Ends 72 hrs after last Valid Bid
    Items will be mailed Free to winner Via Shulker - Also included.
    Preview for these is on SMP 2 at /v +Merek Go thru Auction Telepad.
    Good Luck and Thank You for Bidding!

NuclearBobomb, 607, We3_MPO and 5 others like this.
  2. 181k
    EfficiencyV likes this.
  3. 200k
    We3_MPO and EfficiencyV like this.
  4. In the past an auction was removed for "making a misleading claim about the uniqueness of the item in question"

I'm making this post because calling this super rare is not true, as these can be crafted by dropping a Zombie Virus into a brewing stand with a hopper--which then makes a Splash Uncraftable Potion, that can then be turned into a Lingering or arrows.

Just making it aware that people are bidding high amounts on something advertised as super rare, when it's just a converted single chest of Zombie Viruses. I believe that is against auction rules.
    Sefl, AntiRevix896 and DuckTapeCow like this.
  5. This auction has never been done before, I attempted it once before and cannot find anyone else besides myself that ever posted this auction making this a...

Super Rare Auction.. Thanks for letting me clarify that.

As far as the items. They were collected, glad I know how I can make them now. Thanks! Still.... These have never been auctioned.
    GreninjaFroakie likes this.
  6. The post itself was as clear. The Uncraftable set with a DASH separating the items from Super Rare Auction, which it is. This is an actual fact. No intent of deception was intended. I'm sorry if you were offended.
  7. this is factually incorrect. i just tried this, and can confirm this has been patched/ no longer works.
  8. It works, just make sure the hopper comes from the side and not the top.
    GreninjaFroakie likes this.
  9. Tried and the first time around i had received splash and lingering water bottles and then i tried again and it gave me mundane splash potions ?
  10. I have confirmed all three types of items available for auction here are still craftable on EMC at this time.

Because of this, I will be closing the auction at this time as the claim the items are super rare is not accurate.

It is also worth noting that even if the auction host had collected these items through other means, there is no way for staff to distinguish whether it was crafted or had originated through another means for purposes of rarity and item valuation.
    We3_MPO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.