[AUCTION] Starter Gear set

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Le_Daedalus, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This set includes: Starter Sword, Starter Pick, Starter Shovel, Starter Axe, Starter Helmet, Starter Chestplate, Starter Leggings, and Starter Boots (All of which have Unbreaking III, FINAL, and Soulbound as enchants). This also includes: (64) Soulbound Torches, Bread, and Oak planks. As well as the books "Getting Started" and "Empire - Next Steps" both of which have Soulbound, and the Empire Assistant (Final and Soulbound), and the 5 Soulbound Sheep, and cow spawn eggs.
    Starting bid: 1,500r
    Minimum bid increment: 100r
    Auction Ending Time: 48hr after last valid bid

Pickup: Trever911 - (Smp6) 12836
    Below is 'proof' of items included in this auction
    2014-06-26_22.35.00.png
  2. this auction is invalid :) sorry. I am willing to buy this off of you if u want. I will PM you :)
  3. How so is this auction invalid? This is/was my first auction so all tips will be appreciated.
  4. That's what I thought they are enchanted so it's valid?
  5. Starter Sword - valid
    Starter Pick - valid
    Starter Shovel - valid
    Starter Axe - valid
    Starter Helmet - valid
    Starter Chestplate - valid
    Starter Leggings - valid
    Starter Boots - valid

I am pretty sure the rest of this is invalid:
    (64) Soulbound Torches
    Bread
    Oak planks. As well as the books "Getting Started" and "Empire - Next Steps"
    Empire Assistant (Final and Soulbound)
    5 Soulbound Sheep, and cow spawn eggs.

None of these are actually enchanted and are not in DC quantities so I am pretty sure these are not auctionable.

Please read here for more: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-auction-rules-read-before-posting.35701/

I shall report auction to be checked now. It will most likely be closed and you can make a new one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.