[Auction] Purpur Castle Challenge Kit

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by azoundria, May 21, 2017.

1. As I said above, my bid of 15k still stands.
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  2. 15,003 "likes"
  3. As said above, my bid of 15k still stands.

Just letting you know, people that I genuinely know only make me mad. I can sit here all day and do this. Someone behind my monitor does not affect me in any way, shape, or form.
    MrClydeBarrow and 607 like this.
  4. 15,000 rupee bid from Carbonyx remains in the lead. As per auction rules, any and all bids made in any currency outside of rupees are not valid.
    MrClydeBarrow and Carbonyx like this.
  5. Invalid bid. Joke bids are not allowed.

Azoundria: Please confirm end time: 4 days 4 hours after it started or after the last bid? (Best to set the time in EMC time if fixed)
    MrClydeBarrow, 607 and Carbonyx like this.
  6. As I said in my earlier reply, it's 4 days 4 hours after last bid as usual with all my auctions.
  7. It's not a joke bid and is valid. I've dealt with this in a private conversation with staff.
  8. Likes are not currency on EMC.

9. I think the issue here is clarity, as is often the case with being brief in posts.

The message from EmpireMall regarding the issue:

To be honest, when I looked over it, saw the quotation marks and was thinking of it in terms of an action, such as *likes*. This could be seen as him bidding, then making a comment that he's 'liking' where the auction is going. Basically, it's another way that this could have been interpreted.

Regardless, I've cleared up the miscommunication with Staff and EmpireMall. The auction continues.
    15003 from EmpireMall is the leading bid.
    Lady_Eliza, EmpireMall and Carbonyx like this.
  10. 20k
    607 likes this.
  11. Current Winner: Carbonyx
    Current Minimum Bid: 20,001r
    Auction Ends (if no further bids): Saturday 7:48 PM EMC Time
    Carbonyx likes this.
  12. Winner: Carbonyx
    Winning Bid: 20,002r

Please visit /v 911 to pick up the purpur blocks.