[Auction] Promos

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ZanDarkin, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling the promos listed
    - 7 bizz ard's arm
    - 4 bizz ard's eye
    - 3 bizz ard's nose
    - 2 avalauncher (annual)

- 1 turkey slicer (2013)
    - 1 eltrya (enchanted with Mending and Unbreaking III)

- 1 remembrance poppy 2016
    - 1 emergency snow clearing device
    - 64 golden apples

Start Biding: 50k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1k

Auction Ending Time: 48 Hours after last valid bid
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 51k
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. To get images to show up appropriately from imgur, after you upload them, wait for them to finish finalizing. Then, you can right click the image itself and click Open image in a new tab. Click on that tab. Copy that URL and put that in. The link you have in there right now is the link to the post, not the picture.

Hope that helps you for the future! I've gone ahead and fixed it for you. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. That Elytra looks kinda shiny. What is it enchanted with?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Also forgot. That Turkey Slicer is it an annual or does it say 2013 on it?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

7. I will have to check in the morinig im laying in bed right now
  8. I have to check in morinig im laying in bed right now
  9. I'll have to say that Inuyasha1204's post is an invalid bid at this time. Until information is clarified on what the elytra is enchanted with, or what version of the Turkey Slicer is, this auction is stalled. Because of that I'll also say Banjimon348's bid was the last valid bid, and that time on this auction is stalled until those questions are answered.

Also - could you please clarify what version the avalauncher is? There are 2 versions, an annual version that does not list a year in its lore and a version that does list a year in its lore.

Why?:

And it's also just best that players are clear on what Turkey Slicer they are buying, such that there's no confusion among bidders - and nobody gets upset if the item isn't what they were expecting.

Are you okay with keeping this bid despite not knowing what the elytra is enchanted with, or whether the turkey slicer is annual or 2013? If you do not wish to have this be a valid bid despite not knowing this information, please let me know. If this bid is allowed to stay valid, I'll allow it and this auction can keep going once the information necessary is posted.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  10. Also the version of avalauncher
    Slvr likes this.
  11. i am perfectly fine without knowing wether the elytra is enchanted or what versions of some of the promos.
  12. The eltyra has mending and unbreaking 3

avalauncher- the 1 that doesnt say a year

Turkey slicer- 2013
  13. The eltyra has mending and unbreaking 3

avalauncher- the 1 that doesnt say a year

Turkey slicer- 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.