[auction] promo eggs!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by batmegh, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If they are unused they will have lore rather than stats under the name. Valens will say 'fortitude of a giant.' The others I haven't seen unused in a very long time but they have their own lore :p I'm sure it says on the wiki
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Can you please verify soon if they're used/unused?

Also, 3,710,000
  3. 3,720,000
    May I suggest that you put them in a preview chest on your res for display?
    Starzival likes this.
  4. okay, thanks.. so it seems saltar/incitatus/valens/ and rudolph have stats under them?
    (they're all the normal horse color tan egg)
    all the others have an enchanted looking glow to them with lore under them.

preview sign was placed on my res, 15108 on smp7.

i placed a sign for you to check it out on my res (listed above your quote)
  5. So uhhhh... er... it brings me much pain to say this, after as long as this has been, but those being used kinda... makes this auction invalid. We were all bidding based on the more valuable unused version and them being used drastically changes things.

I can't seem to find this anywhere in the rules but belive you are only allowed to auction unused promos. If it's not somewhere srated specifically it's been custom for as long a promos have existed.
    kaptrix likes this.
  6. ... ug my spelling.. my stupid phone thinks I'm typing in an address bar or something all the time I'm on the forums, it autocorrects halves of words into other words any time I backspace...
  7. Yeah, I’m out. I too thought they had to be unused but couldn’t find anything in the rules.
  8. This is a tough decision, but I'm going to have to close/cancel this auction, as the bidders were under the impression that they were bidding on unused promos. Granted, horses don't incur durability reduction, but it is customary to auction unused promos despite lack of clarity in the official rules. Please make a new auction with unused promos.
    padde73 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.