[Auction] Ore Buster! (60,000 Member Celebration Item)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by LukaiWarrior, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For those of you who don't know, the empire hit 60,000 members earlier this year. Special celebration items were sold during this time. One of these is the Limited Edition Ore Buster Pickaxe.

Details:
    Brand-New, with original Enchantments.
    Unbreaking III
    Fortune V
    Efficiency VI
    This Item is Final. It cannot be repaired or modified beyond its current state.

Bidding/Posting:
    The Starting bid will be 8,000r. Before complaining, remember that this item is no longer sold anymore. It is also a cheaper price than I have seen in other auctions. Who knows? maybe you could re-auction it for a higher price later...:rolleyes:
    Bid increments may be a minimum of 100r. Maximum is however many rupees you have ;)
    Remmember to follow the Auction Rules before bidding or posting questions.

Auction End and Delivery:
    This Auction will end 24 hours after the last valid bid.
    When the auction is finished, I will announce the winner and open a PM with them discussing details of delivery.

2. What a very nice set out auction :)
  3. I'd totally bid on this but o0_Jetfore_0o and RainbowChin just HAD to raise the bid by more than the minimum.. *sigh*

Anyways..

/I'll stop being off topic now
  4. Bump! RainbowChin is in the lead with 10k!
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. 10.1000000000000000000000000000000000000000k
  6. Might as well.. 10100r
  7. Ninja'd. 10200r
    Luke4214 likes this.
  8. Bump. xHaro_Der is in the lead with 10400 rupees!
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Bump lol :D

I'm gonna lol so hard if I win for 10.4k
  10. Laws bumpity.. Poor Luke is giving away his ore buster for 10.4k if nobody bids :)

(Don't bid)
  11. Enjoy your Orebuster. If you didn't realize I was trying to get people to bid on it by bumping it because I didn't really want it.. Lol that worked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.