[AUCTION] of God Diamond Amour, Sword, And Bow!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Redin321, Jul 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond Armour, Sword, and Bow are for Auction! Including an easy arrow and 10 (reg) golden apples to make this the perfect PVP starter to advanced kit!
    Starting Bid: 50k
    Must Increase by: 500r
    48 hours after last bid, I will put the winners gamer tag on a sign and they can pick it up at 3130 at SMP2. You may also view the set there too!
    **PLEASE ONLY BID! DONT CHAT BELOW**

I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLACE PHOTOS, SO IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE ARMOUR, WEAPONS, AND ETC...PLEASE COME TO 3130 AT SMP2 TO VIEW THEM! Thanks =D

May the bidding be ever in your favor!
  2. I believe this is an invalid auction...? You must list all enchants of each item. :)
  3. I Dinat know that and You cant Chat down here And I Told you not to chat Plus I Got a New Skin a while after i Made
    this Account
  4. This auction is invalid: You must list the enchantments on the material
  5. This auction is invalid and closed down...

Enchanted Items can be auctioned off in any quantity. You may mix multiple types of enchants/tools. You must list every item's enchantments, including enchantment name, and level, and they all must have full durability.

Enchanted Golden Apples can be auctioned off with a minimum quantity of 64 (1 stack).

Please review auctions rules:
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-auction-rules-read-before-posting.42009/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.