[AUCTION: Momentus' Helmet]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Deadmaster98, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bid can neither be withdrawn or lowered during an auction.

Beacon171_2 is currently in the lead with a bid of 900,000 rupees.
    Hashhog, kevinsiah, MoeMacZap and 3 others like this.
  2. You have won the auction with this bid. Please pay and I will mail the helmet once payment has been received, if there are any issues let me know :)
    Spiritress and CaptainCraft300 like this.
  3. 900k

Definitely made the helmet expensive!

They are on the rare side so hopefully the numbers stay low and price stays high:)
    Patr1cV and CaptainCraft300 like this.
  4. Beacon, I have given you more than enough time to reply. It states in the rules to pay within 48 hours of winning the auction. It has been almost 4 days now so I will be contacting staff if you fail to respond before the end of the day.
    FDNY21 and Patr1cV like this.
  5. Beacon is a little kid they got school during the week and probably not allowed to play on emc or the internet
  6. Beacon was online last night, there's no exceptions, he's had time to pay :)
    Have you started a PM with Beacon? If he has been reminded and still refuses to pay then that's when staff should be brought in :)
    Deadmaster98 and ThaKloned like this.
  7. He might not have 900k. I know it's against the rules for him trying to lower is bid
  8. If that's the case then staff will deal accordingly. He has already been told several times that he cannot decrease the bid :)
    Deadmaster98 and Hashhog like this.
  9. I sent him mail in-game which he never replied, I presumed he would reply to the thread instead of just ignoring the message saying that he had won.
    I prefer talking in person, as opposed to PM's on the forums but I get the feeling he has been avoiding the server (at least with me online) since he's won the auction. It may just be a coincidence but I know I'm not alone when I say this -friends have teased me.
    Woblerbutsy102 and FDNY21 like this.
  10. Looking in to this now and sending a PM to beacon.
    -ET
  11. Since the 48 hours have passed and this player ignore winning. She/He will be blacklisted again on this account. Your options can be that you offer the runner the items for his bid or start over your choice. :D
    Woblerbutsy102 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  12. I'm bidding 1,000,000 if the auction is still going on?
  13. The auction is over but because the winner has not paid, the item has not been sold and you can likely PM Dead and he'll get back to you on that offer :)
    CaptainCraft300 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  14. Closing thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.