[AUCTION] [LOWER STARTING BID] 24 Iron Supporter Vouchers

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheCritic, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Item: 24 Iron Supporter Voucher
    Starting Bid: 1,500,000 Rupees
    Minimum Bid Increment: 5000 Rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 48 Hours after last post

Item can be Previewed at SMP4 /v 9775
    This is a great deal on Supporter Vouchers. Two full years at iron supporter level, with all of the benefits that entails. Also, can be combined into 12 Gold Supporter Vouchers or 6 Diamond Vouchers. If you have the rupees available, this is a great discount off of purchasing individually, and incredibly convenient to purchase all in one auction. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

SAVE FERRIS
    jossytheninja likes this.
  2. 1,500,000r
  3. I'm going to post this on this thread as I suspect this the Auction thread you will want to keep.
    -Your only allowed one active auction at a time and right now you have 2 (3 if you count the first version of this auction you didn't have the staff close).
    - If you want to close an Auction, lower the starting bid, or you need fix something (edit title or add missing info) after posting you should click report button on your post (it's the orange text on the bottom to the right of the bit stating posting time) and in the resulting box Say: "OP request or Auctioneer Requests: [what you want changed and why here]"(remove quotes and brackets). As long as it is within the rules the staff should have it fixed/changed for you within 24 hours.
    -Please read the sticky pinned threads at the top the forum.
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  4. Thanks MissFable! You got it right! I'll be sure to only post 1 at a time.

Also, Evening Bump!
    MissFable likes this.
  5. About 24 hours since last bid... Half way there! Anyone interested in beating crafter31211's 1,600,000r bid? Also, Morning Bump!
  6. I have won paying now please give me access :D
  7. Getting off work now. I'll be over to put up the access sign in about an hour.
  8. Well, supporters can have multiple auctions up, though I believe only one of those can be in community auctions and the rest have to be in supporter auctions.
    MissFable likes this.
  9. Sign is up! Enjoy crafter31211!
  10. - Don't correct someone if your not certain of your facts.
    - There was nothing wrong with my word use as this forum section is titled auctions not "non supporter auctions".
    - Technically everyone can have more then one auction as your putting it up as long as the 2nd is a "reverse auction" but it wasn't relevant to my point.
    - Supporters can't have more then one regular auction to which I was pointing out in my comment because at the time this auctioneer had 3 in this section. We can hold have a reverse auction going at the same time (which is a request for product vs selling a product) and supporters can have up to 5 supporter auction on the supporter auction section which only supporters can even view (a fact which again was not relevant to my point).
  11. That was rude.
    Jay2a likes this.