[AUCTION] ~LEGENDARY~ "The Hobbit" Weapon Pack

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by supereskimo, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump. Don't be one of the fools whose arrows couldn't pierce Smaug's hide! Buy Bard's Bow and the Black Arrow today!

Also, Pat2011 is still in the lead with 21k.
    pat2011 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  2. Start bidding, people! I'm running out of weapon-related videos from the animated version, and I don't want to have to use the new movie!

Also, Pat2011 is still in the lead with 21k.
    pat2011 likes this.
  3. Bump. Don't forget, these are the weapons of heroes! Put a bid in so you can at least say you tried!
  4. Bump. Current leader is redfire23 with 22k.
  5. Bumpity boppity boo.
  6. Bebop. I mean bump.
  7. Unless someone outbids him, redfire23 will win the auction with a bid of 22k tomorrow at 10:39 PM U.S. Central Time. May I remind you, this auction has a "god bow," 3 unique "god swords" (one with each attack enchantment), and is a one-of-a-kind, one time only offer. Do I hear 23k?
  8. Bump. Does no one else want bragging rights to the most awesome weapons on EMC? Current bid is 22k. That's less than 6k per weapon!
  9. The auction will end in about 10 hours and 8 minutes unless someone else bids. Current bid is still 22k, by redfire23.
  10. We're getting close to the auction's end! Just over 5 and a half hours left until redfire23 wins with 22k!
  11. Okay people, this is it! Just over 50 minutes until redfire23 wins with 22k! If anyone has an objection to this, bid now or forever hold your beef!
  12. Congratulations to redfire23! You may pick up your prize at res 3742 on smp2. There will be an access chest for you at the building's entrance. Please pay me 22k once you have retreived your prize. Thank you to all who bid and commented!
  13. This is a very nicely done set of items, supereskimo. Really liked that idea. Good Job :) Maybe visit me someday on smp3, to have a little chat ^^
  14. Thanks. And sure, I'd love to chat, if we're ever on at the same time. I'm on now, actually.
  15. Its 6 am. There will be other days, i will hit the sack now. ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.