[ AUCTION ] Flaming Mob Launcher (60k item) And More!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by kingcam456, Oct 27, 2013.

?

What item would you like next?

God Tools 11 vote(s) 39.3%
God Armour 12 vote(s) 42.9%
I'm not sure. 5 vote(s) 17.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you have an iphone? so you can use minechat, give me container, i can take it and you can take my perms away.
    607 likes this.
  2. Sorry, I dont have a minechat accessable phone/tablet to use, sorry you must wait.
  3. You can't do that, it says you must pick up 24 hours after bid. You must have it ready by then, it's a rule.
  4. True, but I hope adondrabkin will be patient enough to just wait, please.
  5. Its been 5 days. I am become impatient.
  6. This is really taking to long.
  7. Start a convo with me adondrabkin and we will settle this matter there.
    607 likes this.
  8. Sorry but The Auction is closed. Adondrobkin is the winner
  9. Kingcam was online yesterday go see if access chest has been set up for you
  10. He did not
  11. No. That is incorrect. There is no rule about when the auction host has to set up the access chest.
  12. Oh. thats what another member said ^^^
  13. Standard auction guide lines are auction must be set up and ready to go as soon as it is paid for and can be voided if past 48 hours from the time of winning, attempt must be made to contact either the host and or winner depending on who is unresponsive.

in this case the auction winner can choose to opt out and wont be held to paying for the auction and if he has paid can request a sr.staff to take action, to either get the items from the host or possibly refunded.

in which case kingcam would be blacklisted as it the hosts, responsibility to adhere to auction rules.
    adondrabkin likes this.
  14. What is expected of me as an Auction Host?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    Auction hosts are expected to post ALL details of their auctions in the main post before the auction starts. There should be no editing of the main post by the auction holder at any time. If there needs to be an edit, please contact a staff member so we can determine if it is acceptable or not. The changing of any auction details after a bid has been made is strictly forbidden.

The host is to stand by the rules of the auction no matter what. You are bound to selling the item of the final bid, even if you are unhappy with the final price, so make sure you start it at something you'd be happy with getting, assuming you only get one bid. You may not sell your item to anyone once you put it up for auction. If an auction ends and you do not have the item you posted for the winner, you will be blacklisted from using EMC Auctions.

The Auction host is also expected to provide a secure pickup location within the town world on the server of their choosing, an [ACCESS] sign with a chest is a popular transfer method.
    adondrabkin likes this.
  15. I paid about a week ago
  16. and have you made any attempts outside this auction thread to contact him, if so contact any of our sr.staff and they can get help you further
  17. I have setup the access chest for you adondrabkin, your free to access them at your leisure. :)
    southpark347 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.