[AUCTION] EMC Valentines 2013 Rose

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by MR2R2M, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Item: EMC Valentines 2013 Rose (Very Rare, all were sold back at the shop that was created!!)

Starting Bid: 1,000 r

Minimum Bid: 1,000 r

End Time: 48 hours after last valid bid

Pick Up: 1783 on Smp1
  2. 1k :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. You can only have one auction going on at once. These two items are allowed to be put together into one auction. :)
    MVPworldseries likes this.
  4. I have 4 accounts, the staff know that, so I don't see what problem it is just to host them all on one account. More of a convenience for me.
  5. 2000
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. How many auctions may I hold at one time?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    You may hold ONE auction at a time per account. This means if you have username1 and username2, you can hold one auction at a time for each account. Your auction may contain several items in it, however, please do not hold multiple auctions within your one auction thread. If you would like to hold more than ONE auction at a time, please consider becoming a Supporter and taking advantage of our Supporter Auctions Forum.
    jrm531 and MVPworldseries like this.
  7. Can you read? Obviously not... I said I had 4 accounts so what harm is it in holding all 4 auctions on one account?? Besides it is not explicitly stated that this cannot be done. It is more of a convenience sake for me.
  8. How many auctions may I hold at one time?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    You may hold ONE auction at a time per account.
    I can read, ause is says right there. You may only hold ONE auction at a time per account. If you want to hold another auction, it must be done on another account. :)
    jkjkjk182, PandasEatRamen and jrm531 like this.
  9. The rules also state that if you have two accounts you can hold another auction on that account. But what the rules don't state is whether or not both auctions can just be held on the one account.
  10. You can hold one auction at a time per account UNLESS you are a supporter. Supporters are able to hold an auction in the regular thread and Supporter Auctions thread. If you want to hold an auction based on your other accounts you have to post it on those accounts, not one account.
  11. You may hold ONE auction at a time per account. Is stated in the rules.
    The rules also state: Y
    ou can hold one auction at a time for each account.
    So, yes it is both stated into the rules. I can get a moderator to approve of this also. :)
    jrm531 likes this.
  12. The rules don't explicitly state that. There's nothing saying I can't do all 4 auctions since I have 4 accounts on one account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.