[Auction] Double Chest Of Stone Brick!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by nfell2009, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok

Auctions invalid

They've blocked you from EMC auctions for some reason (I don't know why nor do I care)

End.
  2. Finally! And my bro said that he withdraws his bid
  3. Well I then withdraw my bid. I dont want to do an auction in the wrong forum nor do I want to do business with someone suspected of banishment from the auction forums and price gauging.
  4. What! Im allowed back on to Auctions IcC accidently banned me from there and fellyboy is my bro and I got him to withdraw his bid for you

EDIT: Oh and you cant
  5. If you say I cant withdraw then you cant get your brother to withdraw with a valid bid. Therefore your brother won the auction :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Can I say one thing.....Why waste your time arguing with him you know you are right....so just let it go...and nfell I am not going against you but josh has a point if Icc accidentally banned you from auctions and I am assuming you Pm him and if that was the case I think he would move it to the right place....and another thing josh I do believe that his brother uses that account here is some evidence
  7. That fellyboy quote was from when Nfell was perma banned from the servers and the site, his other appeal posts were hidden away, but it was clear that during that time, Nfell was using that account.
    gnyctk likes this.
  8. Yeah but I don't see anything about a banned appeal only thing I see is that fellyboy entered in faithcaster's res design contest...and the following quotes that I said above...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. True. The whole thread was removed. There was a misunderstanding between Nfell and people who didnt read his PMs correctly. Nfell was banned as a scammer, but then Fellyboy came on again (after being dormant for a long time) and explained it. In the end, Nfell was unbanned and the major misunderstanding was cleared up a bit. It was most likely hidden so that it wouldnt hurt Nfell's reputation
    gnyctk likes this.
  10. Fair* enough now I understand
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. fellyboy came back on because I made him and we had fell out and he wont play if we fall out thats a way of getting back at me beause i like him playing
  12. I had another chest of stone brick (taking my res down) and sold to him 6.5k and you can have this for 6k or i will just reauction them
  13. I'll buy the other chest!
  14. My bro owns them now you can have this one if you want as someone withdraw they're bid! I will PM You
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.