[AUCTION] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by KnightZer0ne, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Item: Diamond Supporter Voucher
    Starting Bid: 50,000 rupees
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1,000 rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    I recently invested in some beacons to use in our family outpost as found here : https://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-64-beacons.73447/page-3#post-1363850
    As you can see, I took a rupee plunge in the process, and have now decided that this kind of auction could help get me back in the game with some wiggle room for meager purchases.
    Good Luck to All & Happy Bidding!
    KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    Stnywitness likes this.
  2. 60Kr
    Stnywitness likes this.
  3. 125k

Let's kick this up a bit..
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. 150Kr
    Stnywitness likes this.
  5. 275k
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. This auction appears to be going well, but there is some room for someone else to take home the prize, and still be considered a deal. Whomever may decide to accept this mission, be forewarned....TrumanIII may say : "Avengers Assemble" :eek:
    Stnywitness likes this.
  7. 280Kr
    Stnywitness likes this.
  8. 285k
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. 290Kr
    Stnywitness likes this.
  10. 300k
    Stnywitness likes this.
  11. Looks like Wyvern26 is in the lead at this point and is only 36 hrs from obtaining the prize as compared to that other auction that will make you wait an entire week beyond the last bid to collect your winnings. Stay tuned to see if Wyvern26 makes it to the finish line with Diamond Supportership or maybe another contender will step in the ring to challenge his lead.
    Wyvern26 likes this.
  12. It appears that Wyvern26 is almost to the halfway marker in this auction. One would think if there were so many people willing to spend rupees on shovels that are clearly not worth what they are going for these days in all these other auctions, then there may be a few more out there that would like to invest in a Diamond Supporter Voucher.

Only time will tell...
    Wyvern26 likes this.
  13. Only a few hours remain, as Wyvern26 comes down the home stretch. Will there be another in the Empire that needs this more? Stay Tuned to find out as this Auction could be over very soon :)
  14. Wyvern26 has done it, he has crossed the finish line and won the Diamond Supporter Voucher.

I can set up access on residence 5183 in Utopia for pick up or deliver to your specified location if need be after receiving payment. Also if your mailbox is not as cluttered as mine, and you would prefer to just have me mail it, I can do that also :)

Thanks for all the participants, and I do hope this serves you well in the future Wyvern26.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    Wyvern26 likes this.
  15. Thanks! Payment sent. An access chest or mail would be great :)
  16. Okay, sent the Voucher via Empire Priority

Sorry for the delay, as I went to my parents when I got off work, and as always, it took longer than anticipated working on their computers :confused:

Once again, I appreciate your interest in the auction, and hope it helps in your Empire Endeavors.

Have a Blessed Day.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    Wyvern26 likes this.