[AUCTION] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Jun 25, 2016.

?

What would you like me to auction next?

Stone 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Glowstone 6 vote(s) 33.3%
Gunpowder 2 vote(s) 11.1%
Slime Balls 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Bones 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Blaze Rods 3 vote(s) 16.7%
Iron Blocks 6 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1 Diamond Supporter Voucher
    Starting Bid: 300k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1000r
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Pickup: SMP6 /v +ahaus - [Preview] available on site*

*Item can be optionally mailed to the winner

Happy Bidding :)
    Kold_Ice likes this.
  2. 300k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  3. 301k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  4. ChumMiner gets the first bid in but Jadziaa comes in right behind him placing a counter bid of 301,000 rupees (putting her in hte lead) for this Voucher Auction that is Shining bright like a diamond... Will ChumMiner try to outbid Jadziaa or are there still others out there that would like to take this Shiny Prize away from Jadzia? Only time will tell and only you have the answers to those questions. The fate of this auction is in your hands.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. what are you an mlg reporter now xd
    thatsillyjohnkid and BreezyMan like this.
  6. 302k

This might take a while....
    BreezyMan likes this.
  7. 304k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  8. 310k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  9. Current winning bid is 310k by Jadziaa.

Ensure you have the money to pay for your bids as you can be banned from any marketplace posts/activity.
    BreezyMan likes this.
  10. *yawn* 350k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  11. 351k:rolleyes:
    BreezyMan likes this.
  12. :eek: 360k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  13. 361k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  14. -.- 375k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  15. This has been an exciting auction with Jadziaa and Kold_Ice battling back and forth, Kold_Ice having the leading bid of 375,000 rupees. Will this battle continue between the two of them or is there someone else out there waiting for the dust to settle before coming in to sweep this prize? Only you have the answers to these questions... Only you can write the ending to this story.
  16. Kold_Ice still has the leading bid in this auction at 375,000 rupees. Will he be the one to take home this Shiny Diamond Prize or is there someone out there that wants this more than he does? The time is ticking on the clock... Will someone come along and yank this prize from his hands or will he be going home with this? Only you have the answers to those questions.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  17. Kold_Ice has won this auction with his bid of 375,000 rupees. If you go ahead and send the payment and I will mail you the voucher or you can pick it up at my res. Your choice.
    Kold_Ice likes this.
  18. Diamond support Voucher has been mailed to you Kold_Ice. Thank you everyone for bidding in this auction. I like MC auctions and not just saying bump. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.