[Auction] DC including arrows and enchanted bows!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Electrobomb, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 36 Enchanted Bows and 18 stacks of arrows
    Starting Bid: 500 Rupees
    Minimum Bid Increments: Only raise by atleast 50 rupees
    Auction Ending Time: Exactly 2 days after the last bidder's bid is placed
    Pick-up: 18894 on smp9 (only when I am online)
    Hello EMC I have been working on this for weeks now, and this is my first auvtion, I am hoping to get a lot of rupees:D Here are the enchantments on the bows and the number of each type: Punch 1/ Power 2: 5 Punch 1: 1 Power 2: 4 Flame 1/ Power 4: 2 Flame 1/ Punch 1/ Power 3: 1 Power 3: 1 Power 1: 22 (power 1 bows include any level enchantments from 1-9) Here is the picture: Happy Bidding:p

2013-03-25_20.09.38.png
  2. jrm531 in the lead with 500r!
  3. uglydragon in the lead with 1k!
  4. This is invalid due to the arrows not being in double chest form, read the auctions rule first before posting please.
    Which items can be auctioned off?
    Updated: 11/03/2012
    Auctions may consist of the following:

• Enchanted items in unused condition and in any quantity
    • EMC New Years 2012 Special Fireworks
    • Beacon Block
    • Any item in bulk (Double Chest ONLY with STACKED items in each slot, or 54 unstackable items)
    You may NOT auction off intangible items, used items (where applicable), services or spawners in the wild. This includes trying to sneak them in as "bonuses". Auctions should ONLY consist of one of the four items in the bullet list above.
    Curundu likes this.
  5. i read the rules, i dont know why they wont allow arrows, beacuse they are STACKED
  6. Any item in bulk (Double Chest ONLY with STACKED items in each slot, or 54 unstackable items)
    Meaning it must be a full DC of one item, your enchanted bows are fine, not the arrows.
  7. The auction is cancelled sorry:( itll be up later when i get more bows:(
  8. Or more arrows I need dem arrows also
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.