[Auction] Bulk Enchanted Books

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Nickblockmaster, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upgrade your tools, weapons, and armor to exceed the normal boundaries where others have failed to come out on top in the treacherous wild.

*All listed books are in double chest quantities (54) unless otherwise noted*
    Aqua Affinity I
    Respiration III
    Protection III
    Depth Strider III
    Frost Walker I
    Sharpness V
    Fire Aspect II
    Infinity I
    Flame I
    Silk Touch I
    Efficiency V
    Mending I
    Fortune II - (108) 2dc's

Starting Price: 12,000 rupees
    Minimum bid raise: 1,000
    Ending: 24 hours after final bid

Chests are setup for preview at 13686 smp6. Access signs will be placed for the winner. If the winner isn't present in town on smp6, delivery will be made to an alternate server at no extra cost.
    Equinox_Boss and RaiinNL like this.
  2. Bump!
    RaiinNL holding the lead with 25k, can we get 26k ? Do I hear 27k ? Anyone out there to raise the bar ? We'll see! :D
    RaiinNL likes this.
  3. Bump!
    Gartanno eagerly holding onto winning with 27k. Can anyone outbid her with 28k ? 29k ? Is there anyone left to beat ? Let's find out!
    Gartanno likes this.
  4. Bump!
    Gartanno back for the win with 36k as the current standing bid. Does anyone dare to stomp her out with a single blow ? Where does it end ? Who wants it more ? We shall find out! :D
    Gartanno likes this.
  5. Dont squash me D: <3
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  6. Last Bumperio!
    With twenty-two minutes left on the clock Gartanno looking to make her win. Do we have any thieves to come steal it away at the last second for 37k ? Many bids, much suspense, such WOW!
  7. Congrats you've won the auction. I will setup your access signs immediately. Let me know if you can't pickup on smp6! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.