[AUCTION] Bones

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Stads0, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Item: Double Chest of Bones

Condition: N/A

Starting Bid: 250r

Minimum Bid Increments: 50r

Auction Ending Time: 24 hours after last valid bid

Please keep this thread clean of unnecessary text, only bids please!
    Happy Bidding Everyone & Good Luck!

By placing a bid in this auction you agree to abide by all rules that apply in all Empire Minecraft auctions and that you will pay for the items prior to receiving them. If you do not act within these conditions I therefore have the right to a cancel the transaction, along with re-submitting the item into another auction. If you do not agree with any of the terms & conditions stated above do not bid!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. 1000 r
    _Stads_ likes this.
  3. We have 1000r, Do I hear a minimum of 1050r?
  4. sorry cad. 1,472
    _Stads_ likes this.
  5. 2,000r
    _Stads_ likes this.
  6. 2050r
    _Stads_ likes this.
  7. and
    Those are very big jumps lol :p
    varkz likes this.
  8. TomvanWijnen is in the lead with a bid of 2050r, Can anyone take him down?!?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. I think we have like 1 hours to go... Come on guys anyone up for paying 2100r for a double chest of bones?
  10. Congratulations you have won the auction with a bid of 2050r, I will set up a chest on my res where you can pick up the items through a sign shop. When you come to 8888, go through the doors (close them behind you), turn left and head over to the blue wool room. Go inside and buy the items in two lot's through the sign shop ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. Okay chest and access has been set-up, when transaction has completed I will request this thread be closed ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. Just another reminder that you have won this auction and you can collect your items at 8888 from the chest shop I set up ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  13. Sorry i was sleeping :p i will pick them up in a min :)
  14. Okay thanks ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  15. Payed and collected.
  16. Okay, thanks for participating in this Stads Co auction ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.